Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Sorry, But The Grammy Awards Sucked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just feel like they are a joke. I know tastes differ based on each individual, but the majority of the acts were just horrible.

Foo Fighters = awesome, great writing and fantastic energy.

Carrie Underwood = Great voice but reminds me of an overgrown Jean Benet Ramsey.

Aretha Franklin = Okay, she gets some slack because she's a living legend but omfg, the fat hanging off her arms was just too distracting.

Bionce = A pro's pro, cold slammin'. Looks even better in HD Smile

Kanye West = He's so over-hyped, I wish he would go the rout of Puffy and take his cash and ego, then go start girl and boy bands so I can ignore them as well.

Also, his tribute to his "momma" was touching...especially when I heard 2pac rap it back in '95!

Ringo Star = The retarded Beatle. Ringo has been there and done it all already. He showed as much interest in being at the award ceremony as Temerity does raiding Ssra basement.

Tina Turner = What is she? 94? 95 years old now. If a MILF is a mom i'd like to *&^k, then what's a grandmother? A GILF?

Any Winehouse = Nobody will remember her name in a years time.

Alicia Keys = Mad talented, marketed badly. Great performances tonight.

Lastly, THANK GOD they gave the album of the year to Herbie Hancock. Someone that actually HAS talent.
Redleaf Wrote:Lastly, THANK GOD they gave the album of the year to Herbie Hancock. Someone that actually HAS talent.
Amen!
Herbie Hancock + Joni Mitchell = so so so much win
LMAO....I can't take this over-produced, poorly written, bubble-gum, sell-out, Kid Rock, Ram rod Alica Keys down my throat, leather pants, dueling piano Gershwin...you get what I'm saying? Are the writers still on strike???

Are the Grammy's reality TV? Am I stuck in a paradigm-ical music stasis? Perhaps Kenny Rogers and Run DMC will be singing a duet written by burt Bacharat.

Amen Redleaf
Milli Vanilli

Okay, nothing else has to be said about the reputation of the Grammy's.
Brein Wrote:Milli Vanilli

Okay, nothing else has to be said about the reputation of the Grammy's.
OMGLMAOWTFBBQBBQ!!!!!!Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Tolnak
[Image: milli.jpg]
Redleaf Wrote:If a MILF is a mom i'd like to *&^k, then what's a grandmother? A GILF?

A cougar
of course they suck. hope you weren't expecting much. Herbie is the man; glad he won!