Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: From the Zeks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

And for those who have not met me, I am Delirium. I used to play on Vallon Zek for about 4-5 years PC side, and I just came over to MAC a few weeks ago. I started a rogue that is level 47 already, and I just wanted to say I am very interested in joining Temerity, and will most likely be applying once I reach all of the guild's requirements. I hope you guys need rogues! Message me in-game if you want an arena dummy in the bazaar to build skills, or to just level up with any of your alts. Until then, take care, and safe travels.

- D
Welcome!!Big Grin Big Grin

Tolnak
Welcome to Al'Kabor!

/t me anytime if you have questions or need help

Seeya in game
Hey Delerium,

Good to see you here. Hope you like Al'Kabor. There are many ex-PC players (me included) that were a little cautious about this server but soon grew to love it.

See you in Norrath.
Welcome! I look forward to meeting you in game soon! (And there's no such thing as too many rogues. Big Grin )
Delirium,

Welcome to Al Kabor brother rogue. Let me know if you need any help. Feel free to send me a /tell in game anytime or PM me. Whatever works best. I look forward to meeting you.

Lumbar Payne
65 Temerity Deceiver
Hearse Driver, Locksmith & Trap stepper onage
Welcome to the server and to our forums!
Bah ... more mobs to camp in Torment ....
Yeah, another hearse and corpse to play with. Welcome.
Welcome rogue - nice to see you! Looking forward to killing stuff with you -

Thik
Welcome! Let me know if I can assist with anything!

Best,

Emryes, Enchanter Extraordinaire
/consent Delirium

Big Grin
Welcome, Delirium
Hey there Hi there Ho there! And welcome! And no, we aren't exactly overrun with rogues the way we are say....rangers. This is a fun place to be. Looking forward to meeting you sometime.

(Kidding all you ranger types!)
welcome man, good to see you post interest.