Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all

I'm Cromi, just took SoE up on their offer of a few days of free EQ for Mac. I'm up at school with just my macbook for company at the moment, so I logged in.

I've been with EQ since about 2000, playing a cleric, so that's what I'll continue to do here. I've met some of your folks and I'm very impressed (/poke Ithilian!) and look forward to seeing more of you in game.
Well that's interesting! We have a cleric named Cromis! Welcome to the server. Smile
Uerinka Wrote:Well that's interesting! We have a cleric named Cromis! Welcome to the server. Smile
Yeah! Weird... Anyway, welcome to the server!!Big Grin

Tolnak

p.s.
If you see me in PoK, or what not, and would like some uber ranger buffs, just send a tell. Big Grin
So is Cromi the plural of Cromis?

PS: Welcome welcome Smile
Yes that is funny. I saw the name Cromi and then saw it was a cleric and just figured it was a mule of Cromis.

Anyways, welcome to Al'Kabor! Big Grin
Cromi? CROMI?!!

Sup homie! Smile
Welcome! This is even cooler than the Lumbar/Lumber mixup, you guys are even the same class! Big Grin

Tolnak Wrote:p.s.
If you see me in PoK, or what not, and would like some uber ranger buffs, just send a tell. Big Grin

There are uber ranger buffs?
Yes, the uber ranger buffs take 2 clicks to remove from your buff bar.
Finger wrigglers! Sad

Oh...and welcome to Al'kabor, Cromi.
High Elf I hope?
Cromis Wrote:High Elf I hope?

Better!
Arguile?

Oh Hai, Elf!
Zorblak Wrote:There are uber ranger buffs?

I probably shouldn't tell you this but, they are super seekret buffs we save for all the cool kids.

Sorry fellow rangersSad Sad I just couldn't keep it to myself any longer. I had to tell them,... I just had to. Oh blessed Tunare, have mercy on my soul!:p :p

Tolnak

Nah, Halfling for racial sneak/hide and small plate armor.
Oh Lord. This is just to confuse me, isn't it?
Pages: 1 2