Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Hello Again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Tem,

Many of you probably won't remember me, but I used to raid with you all back in 2006. My main is a 65 bard named Llew Spellsinger and I thought I would pop in and see how everyone was doing. I have reactivated my account and I am trying to scrape away the rust that has built on my twisting hand. I sure would love to group up with people and do some raiding...sounds like Avocado is getting all the bard loot!

Apparently there were some guild bugs a while back and it switched my guild tag to DC...I don't know if I need to reapply to Tem or can just get an invite, but I am interested in raiding with you guys again!

I was very shocked to see so many of the same names still playing and I look forward to the battles that we will get to face together again!

* Edit: I just realized I probably should have put this in the members section...I apologize if it is not where it needs to be!

Cheers,

Llew
Llewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Welcome back to the game!!

You should be able to find an officer online around raid time Tuesday (8:30PM EDT) but until then, join the open Temerity channel (type /join temerity:fnord) to keep in contact.

See you in game!
You know, I saw your name when I looked up what bards were on yesterday, and I thought it sounded familiar. Sure enough, when I checked later were still listed on eqrankings, attesting to your old status.

Welcome back! Wellmine and I will be happy to split the bard loots!
Llew, I think once you make it through your app process you are gtg, which I believe you did. I think I remember trying to get the invis clicky robe in FG with you once. Good times!

I'm inactive now, but there should be some good people you remember as well as new players that will help you re-acclimate back into tem raiding. Great to hear from you.

-Lumbar
I remember you Llew! Great to hear from you after all this time - see you back in game soon!

Thik
Hi Llew! Smile

/waves
Hellew again! Nice to see a returning face. Smile

As someone already mentioned, when you're a <s>Jet you're a Jet all the way</s> full member, you can return any time. The guild tag bug was just that, a bug, and in no way affects your guild status. Find me in game tonight, and I'll get you hooked up with the right tag again.
Well thanks for the welcome back! It feels like returning to family and put a big smile on my face to see so many old friends!

Yes, Lumbar, we spent quite a bit of time camping FG for that stupid cloak...I am forever in your debt!

Ueri, after reading some of the posts on the forum I am sad to see you hanging up your spurs! I was looking forward to hanging out with Ms. Ganjpuffer (my wife had a nice long laugh at that when I told her about it a few years ago.)

Thanks for the warm welcome and I will see you all in-game tonight!
We have never met but, welcome back!! I always love to have my singsong sisters and brothers by my side.Big Grin Big Grin Bards are teh shiznat!!Big Grin :p :p Big Grin

Tolnak
Welcome back. It was fun meeting you.
Ive been grouping with Llew over the past few days. Im glad he is back, helluva bard!

Gheddy