Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Hello everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a level 58 Bard with 3AA.

I have not had the pleasure to group with many from your guild but I have had talks with a few of your members, mostly Avocado and Utdaan. They have been very helpful in answering my questions.

I have read charters for most guilds on this server and I was most impressed by yours. I have played EQ on and off since '99. I have seen guilds rise and guilds fall and most that are successful and do well have a similar charter to yours.

I have spent most of my time on this server so far soloing my way up in levels and I would like to group more and meet people.

Do you have a channel for prospective applicants for purposes of forming groups or getting to know one another. I have read a fair bit on your forums but I dont believe I read anything on that. Forgive me if I missed something.

Asher - Troubadour on Al'Kabor
We have an open channel that you can join. It's open to the server.

/join temerity:fnord

Nice to see you having fun on Al'Kabor!
Hey Asher! Good of you to stop by and say hello. As Utdaan said, /join Temerity, and look around here, and start talking to people.

See ya in EQ.
Welcome to the Tem web site! As Utdaan has pointed out, we do have a public channel that I think most, if not all, Tem members keep auto loaded. At least I do. =p Join up and say hello! We are a friendly fun loving group of peepers! =D

Tolnak
Hey Asher, good to see ya on the site!

Keep on keepin on

Quirk
Welcome, as a caster I love bards. Riz and mana song please, LOL.

Big Grin
Welcome to the site! See you in game!
hey asher =) glad to see you around! maybe we can hang out otside of stalker camp hehe
If any of you are ever looking to fill up a group shoot me a tell. I grind XP by swarm kiting because it is the best xp but I will happily group because I want to get to know you all.

I don't want you thinking I am one of those bards that only knows how to solo. Smile

Asher - Virtuoso