Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Hail Temerity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello do not know how many are still here from my days in EQ and Al'kabor or even remember me. This is the original Socratus Wittgenstien and Waffles Nsyrup. I got bit by the nostalgia bug recently (friend showed me a video on youtube called Everquest Memories, corny but who cares) and was suprised, well not really suprised but relieved to see that you all are still around. How is the server going, and more importantly how is Temerity going? What Tier are you all up to now? And who is still around from the old days? Anyways, just glad to see you all still hear and still active, hope that it continues and you all are enjoying it still as much as I did in time past.
WAFFLES!

Nice to hear from ya! Temerity is in the Elemental Planes and currently backflagging the newer members so we can start pwning the EP's like we have the rest of Norrath! You could always re-up your account and join in on the pwnage. Wink
If I had a mac still I already would, my company that I am with buys only PCs and I am stuck on this POS. Would love to sign on in and see how Al'kabor is doing and maybe see how everyone is. Hell I heard the Lollipops downed Lodizal, omg I laughed as when I left many of Temerity were soloing it.
Hey Waffles, good to hear from you again. For what its worth, Shylah took good care of you in your absence Big Grin

Be well.

Red