Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: hello temerity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi there guys.

Just yesterday I hit 55, and so I want to introduce myself. I am a long time MMOer from when UO was released, I think I was 12 or 13 (hooked early). Moved with my guild at the time on Great Lakes server to Everquest PC on Tunare server. Several years and a 3 characters later (War, Monk, Druid) i played Wow and just came back in May to EQMac.

I have lots of experience with endgame Velious, Luclin and PoP. I used to pull VT and Eplanes with my monk. My play time is not what it used to be, but I am looking for a guild that can get it done. Its the end of the summer and I am happy to see Temerity come to life with activity Big Grin I look forward to meeting you all, Dont be afraid to ask me to buff your alts, or if you need help. Thanks.
Welcome to EQ played right!
Welcome! Always nice to have another druid around. My play time is very inconsistent recently, but I'll keep an eye out for you in game.
Good to see you here Hemp Smile
Welcome. Look for trolls in game.
Hemper!! Congrats on hitting 55! Big Grin Awesome to see you here.
Welcome to da bestCool Big Grin
Hope to see you in-game soon. Welcome to the forum!
Glad to see you post here.
Hey Hemper! Glad to see you here, hope to see you around...

We heart dr00ds. Big Grin
Heyo Hemp! Good to see ya!
Hey HEMP, welcome to the club...
Welcome welcome!! Big Grin Big Grin GRATZ!! on 55!

Tolnak
thanks for the warm welcome guys! I'm riding the bus to work right now, a couple of kids are talking about world of warcraft... I'm glad to be back on EQ! I'll be there tom night, hope to see you all then! Just hit 57 today Smile
Double post Sad
Pages: 1 2