Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Puppet Strings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone have these laying around collecting dust in the bank?I would like to purchase the rights to use one charge then give the item back.Smile

Thanks

Gator
Yup. See me in game.
Sweet thank you!
Just a word of advice - if you're planning on using puppet strings to charm the undead foreman in OT, he's very MR. To avoid wasting puppet string charges, you'll want someone along to debuff MR, and to be *at least* level 50 or so. Also be standing close and have the jade on your cursor, as 1 or 2 tick charms aren't unusual.

Raven
Ravenwing Wrote:Just a word of advice - if you're planning on using puppet strings to charm the undead foreman in OT, he's very MR. To avoid wasting puppet string charges, you'll want someone along to debuff MR, and to be *at least* level 50 or so. Also be standing close and have the jade on your cursor, as 1 or 2 tick charms aren't unusual.

Raven

That was my plan. To have a Chanter/Shaman Magic debuff with Tash/Malo. I have done this on PC side as low as 30 but I also spent 10K on the Strings and it took 2 charges which was ok because they were mine to blow. In this case I plan to wait untill 50 to be sure I only have to use 1 charge.Smile