Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Derugoak Bloodwalker Buzz Sawed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PoTem
PoTem
PoTem
PoTem
PoTem
PoTem
PoTem
PoTem
PoTem
PoTem
PoTem
PoTem
WEWT!! Nice - love the look and feel, very earthy you drood -

Special giggles about Sylinder's alt!

:eek: Big Grin :p Big Grin Smile

Thik
Woohoo! This was one of the most fun events I've done in a long time. Grats to all the loot winners! Love the stare-off photos too =)
Fun stuff guys!! Glad to have been there for that. Smile
Sweet, I'm in 6 pictures. I will admit that I lol'd at that one caption
Awesome post, Redleaf. Bumping it up to News!
Awesome work guys wish I was there with ya. Keep it up!
Nicely done Redleaf! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
I loved the uber alt Saen as he was listed! I must say he is well geared! Great job Zetro!
I must be blond! I was thinking Zetro took the picts, but this time Redleaf did. The gear was awesome but so was the fight.
nice werk tems! good to see you guys all are kicking some ass as always!

sathSmile
sathaim Wrote:nice werk tems! good to see you guys all are kicking some ass as always!

sathSmile

Whoa! Heya Sath! Hope the real world is treating you well - nice to see you poke your head in!

Thik
sathaim Wrote:nice werk tems! good to see you guys all are kicking some ass as always!

sathSmile

Xoxo baby! Take care of yourself and keep in touch. Let me know if you want to play again before I make you the official PoAir bot!
Sath has been doing well. He's being modest here, but he just started his own custom wood furniture making business. It's gorgeous stuff. you should put an order in for a coffee table.

Meanwhile, I'll stay on him to come back and play from time to time now that momentum has picked up again.

Z
Zahla Wrote:Sath has been doing well. He's being modest here, but he just started his own custom wood furniture making business. It's gorgeous stuff. you should put an order in for a coffee table.

Um, weblink?

Thik
Pages: 1 2