Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Secret places
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Here is what I was telling you about Del. The rest of you get to guess where this is. Big Grin

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
reminds me of kurns tower
I think it is Kurn's Tower, the area behind the zoneline.
I'm gonna say Cazic Thule, cause that is where I saw you yesterday. Pluse its similar skin.
Guessing city of mist
It's 100% kunark

behind kurns is a good guess, I would have guessed someplace in Takanons Teeth
Yeah, was gonna guess TT as well, somewhere in the ruins surrounding Seb, but I certainly don't actually know.

Thik
Well, if you look at the source of his post, you will see that he named the file Behindkurns.jpg Smile
what thik said Wink
Its behind kurns. And Judah is clever.

I was AFing my wizard and and my wizard zoned in and Burrito did not. I was behind the zone line. When I tried to pass back through, then I finally zoned in.
That happens to me going from Netherbian to DSP, nowhere near often, but from time to time.

Thik
Here's one for ya. Guesses?

[Image: EQ0000010.jpg]
Hmm, interesting. Doesn't really look like EQ but if I had to guess I would say somewhere in the grey.
To me, that looks like Velious textures, more than likely one of the statue models dotted around. Looks like you're standing in one of the eyes of said statue.
I don't know, but I do like this game...

SmileSmileSmile

Thik
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5