Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Bertox and buddies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't get many pictures during the Bertox event, but here are a few.

Lonely Spectre of Corruption seeks raid for mutual fun and killing. Enjoys corpse camping, hitting hard, and triggering Bertox cycle. She's been all alone for over two years and is finally seeing a little action.

This sexy fellow can't keep the guys off him, they run to embrace him as he enters our camp.

Do you like piña coladas? Well Kavilis prefers drinking the blood of warriors, but we zapped him like the bug he is.

Hey! You had a party and didn't invite me? Well, it's my zone, so get out!!! Bertox crashed the party when we were still handling the adds, with some unfortunate results. It was nice meeting him though since we've all been playing in his house for awhile.

Socratus Wittgenstein - Dwarf Archon
Zinovia AnkleBiter - Gnome Coercer
Zivra Nomokei - Iksar Beastlord
Calligrapher, Cook, Crocheter of Afghans, Illuminator, Jeweler, Seamstress, Weaver (and my characters have some tradeskills too)
You must have been standing right next to me, cause that's exactly where I saw Berto appear and start shredding us.

I even hailed him, but i think others started dying before I gave my Hail. I think he came from that hallway, which coincides with Kyth's info on one of his spawn points.

Z

-------------------------------------------
Feral Lordess Zahla

Harr the goateed Wizard