Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Askr's Quest Raidish Thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To those of you who came today, thanks for the help! I think we got probably 4 or 5 mains done on flags.

I lost power at my house DIRECTLY after pulling 3 giants, so sorry if that caused any ones deaths.

I've got no clue when power will be back on. But if it isnt ridiculous, would anyone be up for a Hedge run on... Friday evening?
If im on i'd be happy to help
i can knock these out for whoever needs them. I really like to have 3 people on who need it but if that isn't possible its ok i'll still help whomever needs.
If anyone is up for working on this after hedge tonight, I'd definitely be down. Need one more medallion, a beard and a bone here to finish it up.
Luddwig Wrote:If anyone is up for working on this after hedge tonight, I'd definitely be down. Need one more medallion, a beard and a bone here to finish it up.

What medallions do you have? There are a few (prolly many now) people who can box a few of the named pretty easily.
Luddwig Wrote:If anyone is up for working on this after hedge tonight, I'd definitely be down. Need one more medallion, a beard and a bone here to finish it up.

I plan on doing my Bard's / Uhaen's Chanter's BoT flagging in a week or two, I'll look for you online when I box it.
Mienae and Rifraf need to do this also so I'd be glad to help.