Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Rysia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Rysia_RIP_zps759f2817.jpg]
Why am I laughing and crying while I type "good, you used new models, she would've wanted it this way?"
Illicit Wrote:Why am I laughing and crying while I type "good, you used new models, she would've wanted it this way?"

I thought the exact same thing as I was combing over my EQ pics, Ill Smile
This is definitely not the front page update we ever wanted to see.

R.I.P. Rhea. I'll miss you terribly.
Rysia will be missed by many at Destiny as well. A long term player on this fine server and a good friend of Destiny. Temerity has lost one of their finest. Commiserations to you all
You will be missed.. This is shocking news.
We will miss you so much. A pillar of the server and excellent teammate for so many years.

Saving for posterity, and for those who have no idea about this level of dedication...

[Image: RysiaAttend.png]

Rest in peace dear.

Z
She was such a great lady and great player. She was my reason for coming to Temerity. I considered her a good friend and will miss her a great deal. I haven't played much for a couple of years now, and missed her during those times most of all.

The world just got a little worse with her passing.
Bye Rysia! I feel so sad losing such a dear friend.
Rysia you were always there to talk to me when i needed help. you were an amazing member of the al kabor community. my heart is broken.
She was one of the great ladies of Alkabor. She was my friend. She was part of my reason for playing. I am so sorry, Temerity allies, I am so very very sad. I hope you will toast her memory fondly and frequently as she would have toasted you and yours. I will pass the word to Horde and will toast a glass in her honor there too. Thank you for sharing her with her world with all of us.
Hissistor, Former Leader of the Horde, Friend to Alkabor
Ann White, Friend to Rysia, always
Sorry to hear of your loss Sad My condolences.
/mourn

Truly a great player and person. Irreplaceable.
Such very sad news... just can't believe it. Really a shame... you will be missed by everyone Sad
Rysia was always a friendly face, a dedicated guild member, and a skilled adventurer. Rest in peace.
Pages: 1 2