Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Disturbances of the Peace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alarming reports from across Norrath suggest hooliganism and shenanigans have been sharply on the rise in the first two months of 2017.

In late January, a chicken-plucking festival got badly out of hand. 

[Image: 32134480624_67dd7a86f1_b.jpg]

Several Spiroc Lords were hospitalized, and four valuable Wingblades have been reported stolen. Inhabits of the Plane of Sky were left badly shaken, and the bixies and drakes of isles 6 and 7 appear to have recently gone missing as well.

Not long afterward, police responded to a reported home invasion in Velketor's Labyrinth. First responders arrived at the scene to discover Velketor, a notorious shut-in who hasn't spoken to family members in Kael Drakkel in years, nowhere on the premises. This pair of boots was found abandoned at the scene.

[Image: 32163849973_6cafe9f560_b.jpg]

In planar news, Cyndreela filed a noise complaint with the Oggok PD in early February. Authorities suspected a rowdy, bohemian celebration in the Plane of Fear. Alcohol and perhaps dancing may have been involved.

[Image: 32163822413_94cf3a483d_b.jpg]

Officers dispatched to break up the festivities found the plane completely deserted, but the south tower had been defaced with some kind of modern art installation.

[Image: 32163818633_dc0849d2cf_b.jpg]

I don't think I get it. Do you?
Awesome and I would love to see a "Like" button for all the pictures!  Always great being part of a noise complaint!!
Keep killin it!
Looks fun-- good job all!
(03-14-2017, 05:13 PM)Frosst Wrote: [ -> ]Looks fun-- good job all!

Indeed!

Keep crushin it, Tems.

Love the post RW.