Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Marvn's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Ravenwing and Pithy

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

I was guilded with both of them in Destiny, before they rebooted Temerity here.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Marvn, 60, Ogre, Shadowknight - https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...char=Marvn

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Shrink - 10 dose shrink potions
EB - Fishbone Earring
Gate - Leatherfoot Raider Cap, OT Hammer, 10 Dose Gate pots
Levi - Shai'Din Revenant Bauble
Insta Clicky - 9th Coldain Ring, Draco AoB shield, J-boots

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?

Melvn, Shaman, 60
Elroz, Enchanter, 60
Smack, Druid, 56
Load, Magician, 55
Bucky, Cleric, 52

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?

EST (Indiana)
My play time can be a bit sporadic, but I prefer playing in the evenings.

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.

I was on Terris-Thule server as a monk named Jameson. That was my only character from 2000-2006. I was in a guild called Clan Ta Veren for almost all of that time, as the guild's main (and usually only) puller. I made a warrior named Marvn in 2006 (on what became Prexus server after the merges) and ended up becoming the main tank for Loyal Rebellion for a couple years. I quit EQ1 in 2008 and played EQ2 from 2009-2013, most of that time was on the PVP server, Nagafen. I tried P99 and R99 for about a year (Marvn on both servers), but then saw TAKP was launching and haven't looked back since. I joined Destiny 3 months after TAKP launched and raided with them from the very beginning here.

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

I played heavily from Velious --> Omens of War, so this server is right where I feel most comfortable. I raided on Monk, Warrior, Shaman, Cleric, Enchanter. On TAKP I've raided as SK, Shaman, Enchanter.

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?

Multiple reasons! The main reason being the high standard set for how people should conduct themselves. I think being in a guild is about how well you treat each other, and gaining the respect of the server based on your behavior and actions. I also want to be around people who enjoy raiding as much as I do. I try to bring my best to every raid, and from everything I've heard, that's how Temerity raids. I also like the deep roots of the guild that started on AK, I want to be in a stable environment where if I need to take a break from the game, I know the guild will be there when I come back.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

I play to make friends, but I also enjoy the nostalgia. With TAKP in particular, I enjoy being a part of the testing phase to help get the game as close as possible to my favorite era of EQ.

11. Anything else you want us to know?

Taking a line out of Majo's app : " I am hoping that Temerity is a forever home. " I want to feel motivated in helping everyone around me be the best they can be. It's something I've been searching for, for a long time. I think this is where I'll fit in the best. I don't know many of you yet, but I'm very much looking forward to getting to know you all!
Welcome, Marv! Looking forward to sharing a guild tag with you again.
Hi Elroz--great to see your app.
Oh Marvn Elroz etc ! You have always helped me so much in game ! Looking forward to being tagged with you again ! Now go cut down some Osage Orange ! And sprinkle them around your foudation. ( and tell Bragon about this sure spider repellent .... )
You have terrible sponsors, but we'll try to help you. Don't worry!
Good to see you Marv!!!!!
Welcome Marvn!
Thanks! I recognize more people than I thought I would Smile if anyone needs help with any quests or anything when I'm on, shoot me a tell. I don't have much to do atm. I was talking to Jiz yesterday for ideas and sounds like I'll park my ranger in hate to check for Magi and will keep my druid bound in WW to look for Myga. If there's any other things I should look out for, lemme know!
Bye Marv thanks for your help!!
I am so happy to see you apply Marvn!! You were so helpful to me getting my epic and I think you'll be a most excellent addition to Temerity.  Your knowledge of EQ can be an excellent resource too.  Not to mention you can already withstand my chatty ways.  Big Grin