Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Savannah's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Who are your sponsors?

Perish and Lenas

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

Lenas is the real life brother of my life partner (Benoeb). Perish was a random person we happened to group with on a random night and then we grouped regularly together to exp and became friends within the game. 

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Savannah, 60, wood elf, druid | https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...r=Savannah

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

Fishbone earring, 10 Dose Ant's Potion, able to cast gate, invis, and levitate from spell bar. If required I can get my hands on a Spyglass or use the 2 PoM flowers I have in a pinch.

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 

Lannah, necromancer, 60
Jemmah, magician, 59

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

MST (Arizona) which from 2nd week of March to 1st of Nov is considered GMT -08:00 and from 2nd week of Nov to 1st week of March we are considered GMT -07:00. I normally play when Benoeb gets home from work around 6:30pm local, but if I feel like tradeskilling or camping something I log on after work which typically is around 3-4pm depending on the nap situation.

7. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 

Lenas told us about Al'kabor about 6 months before it closed down. Benoeb and I only got to the mid 50s before Sony shut the server down. Prior to that I played EQLive from 1999 to 2008. I started out on bertox, left for stormhammer, played on stormhammer with Vexare, farmed the elemental planes, and after multiple guild leaders quit in vexare I was left in limbo for a little while. Then stormhammer was shutdown and I went the brell server because bertox still had a less than ideal raiding scene for west coast players.  Gates of discord came out I joined a guild named Alarius who was exclusively a PST based raiding guild. We went through GoD, OoW, & DoN. After Alarius fell off the map due to member burnout. Brell and Cazic merged so I joined Hellfire Club and raided with them through DoD, PoR, TSS, TBS, & SoF. I then realized it was time to quit as I got tired of carrying poor healers that were clerics and should have been out healing me by tens of thousands of hit points, but out of a 7 cleric rotation I as the sole healing druid would always place in the top 3 for healing parses. 

Benoeb and I then played World of Warcraft from 2008 to 2013.

My old eqlive profile can still be found here: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/448605

8. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

Destiny. I joined primarily as friends and family due to Lenas, but the raids times were never times I could raid on a regular basis. When the euro raids went late I was able to participate in the raids and the east coast crew didn't raid very often so there weren't many opportunties to raid so, I spent most of my time in game grouping with Benoeb.

9. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

Druid - Healing - That's it. My raiding experience is listed under question 7. Never had a desire to play anything else. I know healing druids aren't popular at this stage in the game, but being able to heal as well as provide utility is why I like playing the way I do since Benoeb pulls, tanks, dps, and drags me into chardok kicking and screaming to try and get him a Jeldorin for his paladin.

10. Why do you want to join Temerity?

In hopes I get to raid again with friends & family on a non euro schedule.

11. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

Its a place where I can play games with like minded people and remember the good times I had, but never was able to capture in any other MMORPG.

12. Anything else you want us to know?

Lenas is a slave driver. Cats rule, dogs drool.
Jeldorin - i've seen that before.
Quote: Cats rule, dogs drool

[Image: tenor.gif]
Hi Savannah. Nice to see your app.
Looking forward to having an Alteration Specialized Druid in our POP CH CHains !
(06-22-2017, 01:57 PM)Neea Wrote: [ -> ]Looking forward to having an Alteration Specialized Druid in our POP CH CHains !

Hi =) I can't wait!!! Pop was my favorite expansion =)
(06-22-2017, 08:17 AM)Tarkon Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Savannah. Nice to see your app.

Hi Tarkon,

Thank you =)
(06-22-2017, 03:06 AM)Bragon Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: Cats rule, dogs drool

[Image: tenor.gif]

LOL!
(06-22-2017, 01:33 AM)Faults Wrote: [ -> ]Jeldorin - i've seen that before.

I am glad someone has seen it. =/ I am starting to think Ben is lying to me and we are just exp'ing the alts.... Undecided
4% drop on a rare spawn - annoying to be sure
Savannah!    /happy dance
Good to see you jump on board!
(06-27-2017, 11:19 AM)Starsha Wrote: [ -> ]Good to see you jump on board!

Thank you! It was fun last night.  Smile Nice to see old friends as well as make some new ones.
(06-26-2017, 10:02 PM)Perish Wrote: [ -> ]Savannah!    /happy dance

Big Grin
Thanks for all the buffage tonight Savannah!
Pages: 1 2