Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Lilmiss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Benzarden & Barbarra

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
I've raided with Benzarden on live a few years. I met Barbarra in our AE group in KC the last couple nights.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
 Lilmiss/High Elf/56 Enchanter https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...ar=Lilmiss

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
 Lilmiss

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
 Shrink: gnome illusion
 EB: Neriad shoulders
 Gate/invis/lev: spells
 Insta clickies: glamour rod/jboots

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?
No alts as of yet, maybe once I hit 60 Smile 

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule? 
EST. I typically play evenings/late night. 

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
I've played on live 2000-2006ish & also 2012-2015.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
Temerity would be my first TAKP guild!

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I never got the chance to raid from 2000-2006 because I was a kid & had a 2 hour time limit on the computer. I played an enchanter back then. From 2012-2015 I raided on a Mage, Blastnastie. I was in Triton and before that Ring of Valor. 

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I'm looking for a place to meet people on the server & have a fun time grouping and raiding. I've met a few of you already & seems like a great place to be.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
 There's not a game out there like Everquest- that's why I keep coming back. I like working as part of a team through grouping and raiding & it's the only game people really socialize.

13. Anything else you want us to know?
I'm currently in-between jobs so my play time may change.
I look forward to meeting you Lilmiss. Hopefully we'll be able to smoosh things soon.
/wave Lilmiss!
/gasp at long last!
[Image: giphy.gif]
It's been great grouping with you in KC and great practice for our trash cleared PBAE raids!

Looking forward to doing more with you.
Shrink: gnome illusion

Yes