Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Beldis' Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Gorrok and Marie
2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
I've know Gorrok in RL for 18 years. On TAKP, we were in Austerity together.  I raided with Marie In austerity and also had some kedge keep adventures with him in the past.
3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Beldis 60, Erudite, Wizard https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Beldis
4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Buckton
5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
EB- SG Fishing Pole Shrink - Potions.  Insta clickies- spyglass, J-Boots
6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Norman Rogue 60,  Elyas Beastlord 60
7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
EST 5-11:30pm.
8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
I played on the seventh hammer with Gorrok from 2000-2005.  Gorrok and I also played on p99 for a couple years.
9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
Austerity- Gorrok and I raided with austerity in plane of sky, fear, hate, kunark and early velious until the guild broke up.
10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
In the early days I played a druid and did a spot healing.  In takp I raided with mainly dps classes like a beastlord and rogue.
11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I want to reunite with my old friends,  strive to be a top DPSer, and be a part of the best guild on the server!
12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
It brings back the memories of when i played 18 years ago.  And to me, it is more fun than any other MMO out there still!
13. Anything else you want us to know?
I look forward to meeting you Beldis! I'm sure will I look at you in awe as you hit 6K+ crits and I'm lucky to get 4K hits.
Greetings to fellow 7th hammer alum! Do you recall Swyte Pye, Nalaan or Galladrielle on the 7th? or Usque Sidera?
See you around!
Damn I play with that boy gorrok all the time and I never realized he was from 7th!
Hooray Beldis! Lets slay dragons!

Galla from 7th hammer was a HE cleric? i mean its a fairly easy guess. but i do recall that name!
Do you know how to MA ?!?!?!

BTW, happy to see this application )
(01-28-2018, 02:10 AM)tigree Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings to fellow 7th hammer alum! Do you recall Swyte Pye, Nalaan or Galladrielle on the 7th? or Usque Sidera?
See you around!

I also remember the name Galladrielle,  what guild was she in?
(01-28-2018, 01:58 PM)Beldis Wrote: [ -> ]I also remember the name Galladrielle

Bragon rn:
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3572690]

Stoked to see you back in the lands, Beldis Smile)
Reroll gnome!
Galla, HE cleric, was whom Marie refers to - GL of Usque sidera, and the GL of "Return of Usque Sidera" by the demand of guildies.
(01-28-2018, 08:33 PM)tigree Wrote: [ -> ]by the demand of guildies.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=3542100]
Hiya. Was good to briefly kill things, including ourselves, in WW a few days back. See ya in game!