Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Hello Temerity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am Sslither, a 52 Beastlord along with Lorindol (53 druid) and Rhimer (52 necro). I have grouped a few times with Syphie and Foxboxxer. I have played EQ since launch and played druids, rogues, and magesĀ on the live servers of Rathe and Luclin. I played the progression servers a bit but a couple years ago I moved to P99. A few weeks ago I started here at TAKP because P99 seemingly will never launch Luclin and I grew tired of Velious. My main on P99 was a 60 Necro and I was in RIOT, a raiding guild there.

I am not sure I am at the point of being able to do much on a raid except provide the comic relief but eventually, I would like to raid here on TAKP. I live in the Central Time Zone and from what I hear Temerity's raid times match my time zone pretty well.

At any rate, I just wanted to post an introduction and I hope to group with some of you in the future as I continue to level up!.

Best regards,

Sslither
Glad to see you post! Looking forward to more adventures.
Hey dude! Great to see you!
Hey! Hit me up if you need any buffs or help with anything.
HI ! I have seen you around. Will look for you more )
Hey I remember this name!! I hope you get your levels up and I see more of you and get to know you better.