Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Vindication App
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Who are your sponsors?
Zelius

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Played together all the time and were both in Temerity back on AK.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Vindication - 58 dark elf wizard
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...indication

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Dejection

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Enduring breath item: fishbone earring
No shrink item yet, though will look for some shrink pots in the baz.
Can gate, invis, and levitate (so much simpler as wiz instead of a monk Big Grin ).
Have a shrunken goblin skull earring for insta-clicky (only took me 30 Grachnist spawns to get it!)

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?
Defeat 56 magician
Mysri 56 cleric
Triden 48 druid
Haibara 47 enchanter
Dejection 45 monk
Adrius 44 bard

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule? 
Central timezone.
Recently have been playing after work, which is sometimes variable when I get off, but have mostly been playing in the evenings anywhere from 6pm to 1am. Weekends I've pretty much been able to play whenever I want, though I work the occasional weekend.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.
Played on Al'Kabor from 2011 to server shutdown, main was Dejection and was in Temerity from 2012-shutdown.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
No

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
Most of my experience raiding was on Al'Kabor, so primarily Velious through PoP (including time). I have mostly played either monk or druid on raids.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
Had a great time playing in Temerity back on Al'Kabor and would like to get to do that again, play with some old friends and meet some new ones that are around now.  Would like to see us get another crack at Quarm!

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
Everquest scratches an itch that no other game really has been able to for me. I like getting to play with other people, advancing my toons, and of course raiding.

13. Anything else you want us to know?

As mentioned above, my main back on AK was Dejection (hence my username here and on the TAKP forums) and playing back then with everyone was some of the best times I've had gaming and think it would be fun to get to do that again.

Started here on TAKP back around when the server first came up or sometime near then, but because of school/training it had been difficult for me to get much time to play. Now, I'm basically done with all that and have more free time to play. I do work the occasional weekend and every now and then I'll be on a week of night shifts, which sort of puts my schedule out of whack every so often.

Have gotten to play with a few Tems since I've been playing again and look forward to seeing more of ya around!
Glad to see this app. Welcome!

-Tae
/cheer
Love to see it, Vindi!!