Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: EQ Original Game Found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I knew I had my CD set SOMEWHERE! My husband found this as he was cleaning out an old box......

It has 3 paper maps in it: Kunark, Luclin, and Planes of Power.

Fun times and amazing I still play a version of this awesome game with awesome people.

[attachment=623]
Wonderful picture and wonderful post Starsha, you're a gem.
$9.99!!! I probably spent 40 or 50 for each of the copies that I bought on release day, haha (was helping out some foreign beta players too, who couldn't get their hands on a physical copy right away)
(04-11-2021, 03:51 PM)Cadsuane Wrote: [ -> ]$9.99!!! I probably spent 40 or 50 for each of the copies that I bought on release day, haha (was helping out some foreign beta players too, who couldn't get their hands on a physical copy right away)

I purchased the game in 2004, so much later than '99 or '00, for a mac no less.  There is a price tag underneath where you can see it was $19.99 at some point and another one underneath it, so I wonder how much it originally was listed.
I just bought myself a mac CD set to turn into a shadow box. Thanks for sharing Star, yours looks beautiful.
Awesome! I still remember getting my copy of this in college.
Tres Coolio !