Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: PoM card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i know this is will be a stretch, but im trying to hunt down a white crown. i have a mule on server atm, if anyone happens to have one for sale please leave me a message here or perhaps look for me in game, thank you.<BR><BR><A href="javascript:view_profile(286833);">http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=286833</A><br />
Who are you and how did you get to PoM?<br /><br /><br />My Cuse went down like a Lead Zeppelin.
I think he's looking to complete a set on his stormhammer toon since PoM version 3 that he has doesn't have a lot of the goodies we have in version 1. As far as I know though character transfers to and from Mac EQ aren't live.<br />
I have one. Unfortunately, it poofed from the bank after i gave it to a friend to use, and the GM still hasnt restored it =)<br /><br />In other news, we can get you COH to PoM if I get dibs on one necro doll =)<br /><br /><br />-Cadsuane<BR><FONT color=darkred>Holy necromancer of jebus</FONT>