Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Post your pet....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Borris

He's a Betta fish, not too very exciting at that :p I got him last year because we're only allowed fish in the dorms. While I loved my dogs and cats, I'm not about to bring a small, furry animal into here so the fish works pretty well.
Aislin Wrote:Borris

I'm not about to bring a small, furry animal into here so the fish works pretty well.

Sorry bout the ban on dating Aislin. Call me when you are out of the dorms. XOXOXOXO
Wotan Wrote:Sorry bout the ban on dating Aislin. Call me when you are out of the dorms. XOXOXOXO
:eek:
Wotan Wrote:Sorry bout the ban on dating Aislin. Call me when you are out of the dorms. XOXOXOXO

I agree with Socs...

:eek:
I realize Terror doesn't score big with the lady dogs but he does have a winning personality if you can get past the judging a book by it's cover thing...

[Image: 312565402fecf84a97759846rl1.jpg]
OMG! Eeeeeep!! :eek:
I never thought I could ever see a doggie I couldn't love, until now!! :eek: Eeek, Ave!!
That is the ugliest dog ever.
thats the ugliest fucking dog ive ever seen. I actualy feel nauseous now.

icky! Sad
this is my leopard gecko, owa. she likes flowers. :o

That poor dog!

I feel so bad for it...please tell me that's not really your dog... Sad
That dog is so ugly you can't help but to love it.

I saw him on the news and he holds the title of "The World's Ugliest dog".

Nice find Avelyn. Wink
It's Sam, the world's ugliest dog, and unless ave is a woman irl, then Sam is not his pet Smile
Ya'll are heartless. So much for 'it's whats on the inside that counts'! Poor little devil may have a heart of gold for all you know. :mad:

Sadly I'll never know, he's not really mine but rather Sam the undefeated holder of the 'Ugliest dog in the world' title and recently deceased Sad

[Image: samripic0.jpg]
Ow. My belly hurts from laughing. Ow.

And that's the cutest little leezard, Orea! I love the flower thing. Even scalies have soft sides. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5