Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Post your pet....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Those kitties are too too too cute! Especially the black and white one.

BTW, that last pic is a moth.
Then why was it in the butterfly Concervatory? Huh!..!!@@!

P.S. I should have made this thread called Skunky Snappers... let the imaginations run wild...
Here is my dog, Cayenne, on a rare snow in Mississippi Big Grin

That's not a moth or a butterfly in the last picture. It's a creature generally unknown to most EQ players: A woman.
Does that mean us guys are unknown to women that play EQ then?

Wook
She's a different breed... I'm trying to get her to play.. I think it's gonna happen soon.
Wookie Wrote:Does that mean us guys are unknown to women that play EQ then?

Wook

No. Women's Intuition still tells us everything we need to know.

I don't have any pictures of my past pets here, but I'll try to get my fish lined up with a camera later on :p
Aislin Wrote:No. Women's Intuition still tells us everything we need to know.

I don't have any pictures of my past pets here, but I'll try to get my fish lined up with a camera later on :p

I found a little food to be a big incentive got the fish to line up.
Hopefully I did this right
Juliette is the grey and black with the pretty face
Romeo is the Black one
Benny is the Grey and Tiger Stripped

Meow meow meow meow
The spoiled little spectre...

[Image: Image-F18DF1B251A811D7.jpg]
too many cats kell... But my GF is drooling over Samantha... Is it a Mainecoon (sp) or a Norwegian forest cat?
Chloe is really cool looking. Also, what are those things in the laundry basket?
Yeah it's more than I wanted. We started with Trouble and Chloe. Then we found Misty on the street and rescued him and fell in love with him. And THEN hubby saw Samantha in the pet store--he had a little tabby when he was younger who was very special to him, so he has a soft spot for them and he just HAd to have her. She's not a special breed or anything, as far as I know, just a long-haired tabby. Definitely not a Maine coon cat, she's pretty small if you see her in real life.

And Saen, that's dirty laundry. Don't ask me why she likes laying on our clothes, but she does.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5