Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: Long time no see u all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey this is the original Socratus. Was just stopping by and saying hey to you all. Looks like you all are rocking. Good to see the game is still up and going with all the fear about SOE and EQ2 particularly how they loved Al'Kabor sooooo much. Granted that was awhile ago and do not know how they have been since that time. So how is the server and game going? Well anyways keep owning and kicking a$$ and such well ttfn
Get back here snoozer! You know you wanna!

But seriously. Hi!

We are rocking along. There have been a few periods of depletion, particularly following the WoW release, when it was touchy. But now we have good raid attendance and are geared up for a run into the elemental planes. It will be a great few months on the horizon. The front page tells the story really, but we recently took down two major roadblocks to our progression, Bertoxxulous and Rydda' dar. I think we might be in Sol Ro by Christmas.

Always good to hear from old friends. Stop by more often.
Heya soc/waffles/whoever you are!

Hope life is going well Big Grin.
Who the hell is that Socs guy? And who let him post here!!! And... who let me post here!!! LMAO!!!

Anyway, I just stopped by to see how you all were doing, and it looks like you are kickin ass! Gratz!

Laterz!
X
Xxapp! Come back so I can chase you around for KEI!
Hey Soc, its Beiel, tell Isios i said hey.
Bayle Wrote:Hey Soc, its Beiel, tell Isios i said hey.
Maybe you should ask Tofu to pass along the hello?