Temerity Guild Forum

Full Version: SCREENSHOT CONTEST!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Tolnak Wrote:And another look at that:p

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I think that Tolnak is related to Follin!
zomg tolnak is awesome 111111!
LOL

I miss Follin....so does my horse.
Rheyn, I think, I'm "Follin" in love with you. Big Grin
You people frighten me... Seriously... Sex with live animals?!?! Wink
Murastil Wrote:You people frighten me... Seriously... Sex with live animals?!?! Wink

Dude, it was already corrupted LOL!!! :p Wink :p Big Grin

Tolnak
[Image: peekabooxt0.jpg]
Murastil Wrote:You people frighten me... Seriously... Sex with live animals?!?! Wink

And this judgement coming from a necro? :eek: :p Big Grin
Lumbar Wrote:And this judgement coming from a necro? :eek: :p Big Grin
Well, yeah, I much prefer the cold, clammy, elasticity of a DEAD animal skin... of course. :p
Haha, I like the pic of Lumbar playing peekaboo in TZ's mouth. That's a good shot Modern. Smile
That is pretty good Modern. :p

[SIZE="1"]The public boards were a bit delayed on showing a few entries.[/SIZE] Wink
It looked like Lumbar's lil house, haha.

"Get off my grass Rheyn!" that should be the caption. :p

Gilwean: Yours is clearly photoshopped, it would be impossible to play EQ on such a tiny screen... (haha, love the pic though!)

Nukes: Ouch. Was this while you were DAed or camping out? Wink

Elleb: I couldn't dual the gnome you...it would seem so wrong. But I love the Jadis sparklies! (heart my shammie sista.)
Arguile Wrote:Haha, I like the pic of Lumbar playing peekaboo in TZ's mouth. That's a good shot Modern. Smile

Hey man, I was skilling up dentistry:p
Saenayil Wrote:

I'll see your crit, and raise you a bigger crit:

And, in the theme of blowing things up, this one is a work in progress, starting with the small fries and working my way up to the big guys:

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5