Thank you Temerity!
Hello everyone. I wanted to stop by and leave a quick note expressing my gratitude to several Temerity members and to the Temerity collective as a whole for numerous acts of kindness.

From the first day I joined the server until the time I logged off last night, I have had the privilege of witnessing, and personally being assisted by, members of Temerity like Hemper, Ader, Zygor, Pithy, and many others providing acts of kindness and good will to those in need of assistance. Whenever I found myself on the flip side of a good situation 9 times out of 10 it was a Temerity member that was offering to help me out.

Your guild members have been exemplary ambassadors to the Al'Kabor community and I just wanted to take the time to let you know that there is at least one person out there who you have helped that truly appreciates the benevolent actions and considerations that have been extended to the community as a whole by your guild members.

Regards,

Zing

Don't thank Ader, he only did it to get sexual favors out of you.

Thanks for the kind words, Zing! You wouldn't be so thankful if you knew I only helped you because I'm addicted to your nutrition bars:
[Image: chocolate_coconut_box_72dpi.jpg]
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

I designed them for people on the go. :p

Quote: being assisted by, members of Temerity like Hemper, Ader, Rygor, Pithy
He's my favorite! Wink
[Image: 1.png]

hemper Wrote:Thanks for the kind words, Zing! You wouldn't be so thankful if you knew I only helped you because I'm addicted to your nutrition bars:
[qimg]http://www.zingbars.com/images/chocolate_coconut_box_72dpi.jpg[/qimg]

Those things are amazing.
Elder Judah, Harvester of Tares Lichen

V

And i thought you had an orcish brother, ziggy..
Mechaike likes 'em furry

[Image: densig.png]

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1428897

Zygor Wrote:He's my favorite! Wink

I changed it...my bad Zy! My fingers have a mind of their own sometimes. :p

Sup Zing Smile I'm planning to level my cleric up to 65 in the next couple weeks, so hit me up for some PoV exp!

Slouch, fattoknight
formerly Pithy, gnooligan