If you need EMP key stuff reply here.
All I need for my alt Lillie is an insignia.

My mage and backup druid are still camped up in the insignia room.

Also one thing to remember, the raid WILL take the time prior to an Emp raid to get insignias for mains. They may or may not for alts. Of course if everybody who wants to go to an Emp raid were 100% keyed ahead of time, that would speed things up immensely.

I start vacation at the end of work tomorrow and will likely be on even more than usual for the next 2 weeks.
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

Oreh only lacks the insignia. Otherwise Im good to go. Now for VT shards~

Arug needs Comm 2
Wotan at your service!

I need everything lol. If anyone ever wants to get started on this or needs help shoot me a tell.

I'll be back next week, Lron and I'll help ya get those done.
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]

I'm willing to head over to Ssra any time, Lron. Shoot me a tell and we'll try and get some folks over there.
[Image: 502.png]

I'm willing to help Lron, find me in game.

Emp ring done

VT key done

I need everything, I know I am an app still but I figured I'd put that out there. Tongue

I know I need to update the list - I will soon, but cannot right now.

Nord still needs everything, My droood needs all but pouch.
[Image: 5.png]

Nord and my Druid both have comm1, druid also has pouch. Comm2's are being shy though. :-(
[Image: 5.png]

Jerumiah is down to insig.
[Image: 597.png]
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="2"]
Boombots:
Medicineman (65 Human Mith Marr Cleric), Twinblades (65 Dwarf Rogue), Rejected (65 Gnome Bertox Necro),
Cathbu (65 Halfling Karana Druid), Savmaster (65 Vah Shir Beastlord), Tenash Urteeth (65 Vah Shir Shaman),
Oben (65 Erudite Mage),
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Kaboom Wrote:Jerumiah is down to insig.

I thought Jerumiah was a bullfrog?

Big Grin
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

Varg Wrote:I need everything, I know I am an app still but I figured I'd put that out there. Tongue

This post is in the public section specifically for apps. Don't be shy to get those key stuffs.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.