If you need EMP key stuff reply here.
Near : Missing Comm1
Saww: Missing Comm2 and pouch

We killed Emp earlier this month, so i reset the list. If you have yet to kill emp, please PM me with your EMP key status, or reply here. Thanks!

Pankakes needs: Pouch, Comm2, and Insig
Stinkyfish have more fun

[Image: 666.png]

Thanks Carp
I now need data from the following apps:

Bruhah, Boost, Stanwich

EDIT: I just looked at their app's, it looks like Stanwich is already VT keyed, and Bruhah at least already has his EMP key, not sure about rift though.

Linkamus Wrote:Bruhah at least already has his EMP key, not sure about rift though.

Bruhah was there for insignia's before our last EMP kill, I thought he was along for that as well.

Bruhah is Emp keyed. He also has his rift.

okay fixed, thanks guys.

I'm not sure if this thread is still being updated, but I am in need of both Comm1 and Comm2 for the emp key.

I'll be working on camping these over the next couple of weeks. If anyone else is in need of pieces, feel free to PM me or look me up in game and maybe we can get a group going to knock these out.

-Ziva

I would love to keep it updated, but since the last reset I haven't really got any status from anyone. And I've been to lazy to send out PM's to newer people like a usually do, heh.

I have pouch and idol, in need of ring and insignia.

Will be around and looking to get the key done asap, so send me a PM or tell if something's going down!
Terr Ible Wizard MacGelo

Aww Terr if you had come back just a few days earlier we could have gotten you emp flagged yesterday Sad
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

hemper Wrote:Aww Terr if you had come back just a few days earlier we could have gotten you emp flagged yesterday Sad

I know, it's unfortunate. I was on yesterday during the raid and smacked my head for not timing my comeback better Sad
Terr Ible Wizard MacGelo