Xegony, the Queen of Air, Falls to Temerity!
Mangroas Wrote:Congratulations y'all! So she's in the pre-buffed state many anticipated her to be in? :eek:

Wimpy Woman state would be true!

Wicked good job last night, all! I'm Tem and I'm proud.

How bouts that crazy graphic on the sword Utdaan got? It's Hell's Apple Corer!

Another great post, Red. Bumping to News. Can you patch in the Magi'Kot pants?

Yes Zet. And I have more images from our amazing raid.

I was cheerleading from comm spawns in Ssra.

Congratulations Temerity :-)

Somewhere, over the rainbow...

Grats all, how fun; glad I was able to make it back in time to kill some spiders and see this epic de-throning!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

Wookie sings the Kashyyk national anthem and Moon gets a bird smacking into the side of his face. Love the shots, Red. Awesome as always.

I love how abstract and Bazaar some of them are. I don't crop them either, they're just some strange compositions and old-school particle/lighting effects.

Great pics Red!!! THE most fun raid I have ever been on ever. I didnt think we had talked Zetro into trying Xeg until the very last second. Scouts made a bet as to what % we would wipe at. 70% was the lowest number and therefore winner - cant believe she died like such a sl00t.

Grats Tem!!!
[Image: 595.png]

My favorite pic is of Bijaz and the rainbow Smile Grats guys.
Uerinka Ganjpuffer  I was going to conquer the world, then I got distracted by something sparkly....
250+Trophy in Tailoring, Baking, Jewelcraft, Fletching and Pottery. Smithing 233+15%
Narkotika    Kismet    Starleigh   Moonbeam

Awesome update as usual Red!

That was so much fun last night. Grats everyone and now we can finally have the battle of the boobs between Nesta and Xeg. Big Grin
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]

The fact that so many others logged before the Xegony kill makes me feel a *little* bit better that i had to log early too.

goddamit! :mad:Sad

Anyways, we will all soon get to

[SIZE="6"]TASTETHE RAINBOW!!![/SIZE]

very Huge, Congrats you guys!

Grats guys!!!!!