WARLORD GINTOLAKEN GROUND DOWN
I could see the first 3 minis and the end of the video, but all the stuff that was Ginto was a black screen with the spell cast bar going over and over, and your interface icons and such on the sides. Couldn't see a thing happening. Guess I'm doomed. I can see just fine in the game though.
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

Rysia Wrote:I could see the first 3 minis and the end of the video, but all the stuff that was Ginto was a black screen with the spell cast bar going over and over, and your interface icons and such on the sides. Couldn't see a thing happening. Guess I'm doomed. I can see just fine in the game though.

I think Boost toned down the details so the video could go public.

Hi2u Frooter!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

ZOMG Amazing everyone!!! Congrats =D

Public video is here btw as I forgot to repost it.

For lag and tactical reasons, you'll mostly see spell casting with the occasional shot of him (including him going down).
[Image: 680.png]
Crickett, Sprint, Atnt, and Tmobile

O FOOOOOOK! GRATS!

I shared this video with my FFXIV LS and a few old EQers wanted to pass on the GRATS
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

gratz guys. Keep plowin' along Smile.
Stinkyfish have more fun

[Image: 666.png]