Secret places
It's crazy. This is 1 of 2 games I have been playing for the better of 10 years, the other being Final Fantasy VII.

While Final Fantasy is a huge game, it is VERY doubtful there is a picture you can put up that I won't be able to give you a 10 minute dissertation on. Very often I stumble on a new thing in EQ I have never seen of / heard of before, and I put more hours into EQ than into FFVII (though I bet it is disgustingly close.)
Elder Judah, Harvester of Tares Lichen

V

Glimi's must be Plane of Mischief in the maze underneath the main part of the zone. Can't believe I didn't get that hint the first time.

I think I remember a place like this when I was goofing off hunting TS stuff in Tenebrous Mountains or Shadeweaver Thicket. I was exploring the zone mindlessly chasing the mobs I needed and I wandered into a cave. At the back of the cave was a fire pit with mage Servant of Ro looking pets. I remember my levitation spell fading and thought I would be landing in hot lava and burning, but it didn't light me on fire. This was a million years ago and I hardly remember zones, but this is what Glimli's pictures vaguely reminds me of at this time....

Delorne Wrote:Glimi's must be Plane of Mischief in the maze underneath the main part of the zone. Can't believe I didn't get that hint the first time.

Correct. If you can't gate (or do not want to gate since you are a melee type and cannot bind there), the only exit once you accidently fall into the rat maze is through that pool of lava colored water somewhere in the middle of the rat maze.

Glimi found that on his first expedition to PoM. Took me forever to get out of that F**King place without a map.

I actually have a complete map (at least I think it is complete) of the rat maze now. Maybe one of these days I will scan it and post it.
[Image: 709.png]
[Image: 776.png]