what pc sever did you play on back in the day?
I played on Tholuxe Paells i had a mage, a rogue and a bard and a druid i played till GoD; I was in brindle wood and left for acropolis then left for MI worst eq decision ever then later got booted for my lack of raid attendance. I also had a SK on RZ for pvp not that i was ever good at pvp but sks own all at is so it make up for lack of skill.

Played on Povar as a troll warrior from 1999 till 2000 got level 50 and took a 6 month break (can't remember the guild I was in, wasn't Triton though I had a friend there). Rerolled as an Iksar monk on Torvonillous which merged with Fennin Ro. Long time member of House Archon, during OOW joined The Mystical Order but WoW took most of the player base. Got him and a Vah'Shir Beastlord to 70 quit right before DoDH was released. Rolled Murdoc in Oct 08', Tyranno 6 months or so after, and Lullaby and Molten recently.
[Image: 599.png]
Lullaby - Ench / Rezinator - Cleric / Molten - Mage
Alts: / Celeborn - Bard / Tyrionn - Druid / Tyranno - Beastlord / Bubonic - Shadowknight / Moab - Wizard / Akasha - Necro / Thrain - Pally / Arwen - Ranger

Tholuxe Paells, strangely enough.

Was in Sacred Omen.

Then I moved to Sullon Zek.

Was in Tides of Wrath.
Elder Judah, Harvester of Tares Lichen

V

None. Have only played here on Al Kabor.
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

Quellious

Tunare at launch
later returned on Innoruuk
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

Bristlebane. /wave Ravenwing

Played since late 99, Was in a rogue only guild (Sanguine Blade) for a year or so before it dissolved. Played until GoD, and on and off since then.

Bertoxxulous

Was in Prophecy with Busta and boogs

Rallos Zek from release until 04.

Played a warrior as a main, a wizard as an unknown ganking alt, and eventually switched to a necro in pop era.

I did play on the legends server a bit also when it was released.
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

Fanglore Wrote:Bristlebane. /wave Ravenwing

Played since late 99, Was in a rogue only guild (Sanguine Blade) for a year or so before it dissolved. Played until GoD, and on and off since then.

I doubt we ran into each other on Bristlebroke, but who were you? I was Daladran. Spent most of my time with Vanguard of Morell.

I played on Rodcet Nife from early '99 until summer of '05 (just before OoW was beaten). Somewhere in there we merged with Quellious.

I started out as a half-elf ranger named Ader (gasp!), but that only lasted a week! I played as a Wood Elf Druid named Minil for the entirety of my stay on PC.

I was a member of a small guild called <Brew Masters> until I started getting the raiding itch. I then did some early raiding with <Harbinger of Storms>, but their raid times were mostly european if I remember correctly, so I soon switched to <Dol Amroth>, where I played from Velious to Omens of War. We had an extremely successful alliance with <Echoes In Eternity> that I believe still exists to this day. There was some really good competition between us, <Ascent> and some other good guilds back in the PoP and GoD days.
[Image: 502.png]

I played on Lanys T'vyl. Started as a gnome rogue in the middle of Velious, got to the mid-40s and rage quit since I couldn't solo and never got groups. Leveled up a shaman and started the guild Colossus with my roommates and a couple in-game friends... we had raiding aspirations but never really made it beyond the family guild phase. I eventually left shortly before Colossus disbanded, and joined Rising Chaos when PoP came out. RC was pretty big and active, but sloppy and generally corrupt, so I eventually moved on to Conquest (of ST exploit notoriety) and later Occidio when Conquest moved to WoW.

I quit mid-GoD, though I came back briefly when the Stromm progression server opened. Never really got serious there, though.

Slouch, fattoknight
formerly Pithy, gnooligan

wemsler Wrote:I played on Tholuxe Paells i had a mage, a rogue and a bard and a druid i played till GoD; I was in brindle wood and left for acropolis then left for MI worst eq decision ever then later got booted for my lack of raid attendance. I also had a SK on RZ for pvp not that i was ever good at pvp but sks own all at is so it make up for lack of skill.

I assume you saw my overly-long EQ history post in the midst of that eqmac flame thread. What were your toon names back on Tholuxe? I was in Acropolis during the PoP/LoY/LDoN era, up until right around GoD release. Various other guilds I was in were all during Kunark/Velious timeframe, I was never around when Luclin was the the top end.
[Image: 749.png]

Veeshan - 60 barb warrior from kunark release to mid-luclin. Started out with some family style guilds (Royals, Obsidian Guard), and eventually joined one of the top raiding guilds on the server <Pravus Dei>. Fires of Heaven was always WAY out in front of any other guild on the server.

I eventually quit playing and took a little hiatus but decided to come back and play with my brother on Karana server. I had a barbarian beastlord, got him 65 and AAed and joined my brothers raiding guild <Elemental Dawn>. Quit after about 6 months, last thing i remember was ED killing Rallos Zek.
Stupendous Tremendous
65 Ogre Beastlord of Temerity

Gear

Played on Tribunal from the launch. Then to progression Server (name is slipping my mind for some reason) until I quit there.. Always a Wizard