Rysia
I just found out about Rysia, and I am devastated.

She was a good friend and a great player. I will always treasure the times I spent with her back when I played on EQMac. I mourn her loss as I am sure all of her other friends do as well.

Goodbye Rhea. Rest in peace, my friend.

-the Dagman, former player of Dagmann Skysurfer among others.

Horrible news indeed. She was very kind and giving, I will be sad not seeing her around. Rest in peace, mighty Rysia! Maybe we'll play some eq again in the afterlife.
-- Khorpus -- Meccus - Tersius - Evokus

This past Friday our world lost a bright star in the form of Rysia of Temerity. She was always kind, always helpful, and epitomized all that was good about Al`Kabor. On behalf of Pathfinders, our deepest condolences to her family, friends, and comrades in arms.

Rysia, you will be missed.

Very sorry to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers go out to Rysia and all who were close to her.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am completely stunned and sad. I logged in a few weeks ago for a weekend of playing and grouped with one of her many alts. We exchanged some in-game tells and reminisced about the good times we had talking and laughing in PoV golem groups with her necro kiting, Kaboom and Medicineman, Ezrom. I always made it a point to send a tell when I logged into the game. She was a great friend and a wonderful person. EQ will not the be same without her.

So sad to here this terrible news. She was a great person helped me out more times than I can count, I'm sad that ill never be able to return any of her generous favors she did for so many on Al'kabor. Al'kabor lost one of thier best and most dedicated players I knew. RIP Rhea :crying:

Redleaf Wrote:[qimg]http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/eqredleaf/Rysia_RIP_zps759f2817.jpg[/qimg]

RIP

I know I'm a bit late to the post here, but just wanted to say that Rysia was as generous a person as I ever came across in my years of EQ. RIP.
Stinkyfish have more fun

[Image: 666.png]