Rysia
Rysia. You will be missed. Was always pleasant to play with and hang with. Hope Rysia enjoyed her life and left behind no regrets.

(Posted here since I can't post under Newspost)

I just found out myself and I'm devastated, she and I have always been very close. We'd get together late at night and do crazy things. I will miss her terribly.

Goodbye Rhea

I have posted in News but am posting the same here.

This past Friday our world lost a bright star in the form of Rysia of Temerity. She was always kind, always helpful, and epitomized all that was good about Al`Kabor. On behalf of Pathfinders, our deepest condolences to her family, friends, and comrades in arms.

Rysia, you will be missed.

---
More personally, I am so incredibly sad to hear this. There are no words.

This is from Willow from Horde she tried to post it and needed to register so I'm posting it for her.

Rysia was someone so many of us went so far back on the server with. I really enjoyed talking with her and her generosity. I can't count the number of times she soloed Lodi only to give away gear to people.

I was stunned and incredibly saddened when I heard the news from Utdaan. He texted me on IM, as I was heading out the door for other obligations but quickly IM'ed Kuk on my way out. I have since gotten an e-mail from Hissistor... word spreads fast because our community on Al'Kabor is exactly that... a community.

It is a special server, one that was cultivated with special, mature, generous, friendly and just damn nice people like Rysia. We took pride in wanting our server to not be like other online game servers. Rysia is an enduring example of that specialness.

In her memory, and in memory of those who have gone before her and who epitomized the best of Al'Kabor, we all can honor them and give them enduring legacies by working hard to keep the server uniqueness in tact... together ... as a community.

To Rysia's family and other non-Al'Kabor friends, we share your sadness and loss.

To Temerity specifically, I offer my deepest condolences. I tried to post on your site, but could not get approval for registration, so I hope some Temerity members will get the word. Rysia was among your best of best and she will be sorely missed.

Lyrad's (Destiny) post of a amaryillis (a form of a belladona) was a simple, yet breathtaking tribute of a sweet Lady who will never be forgotten by those who know her.

To Rysia, I hope wherever you are that you watch over your friends of Al'Kabor along with your other loved ones, and that your next adventure is a grand one filled with new friends you will make on your journeys, and that you have peace, happiness, and deep fulfillment along the way.

Requiescat in pace Rysia

Very sorry to hear the news. My thought and prayers are with Rysia, her family, and friends. I will miss seeing her around.

My prayers go out to her family and friends... I just seen this now ...Rysia will be missed .......