*** tallon zek falls in plane of time ***
This went too smoothly. We must have made his brother upset with us.
Marshall Stamm Bladecaster - 65 Overlord, max AA (559).  GM Blacksmith, Baker.
Hunter Flankar Flamecaller - 65 Forest Stalker, 500+ AA.  GM Baker, Fletcher, Brewer, Jeweler.
Exarch Barbarra Bodybaggins - 65 Archon, 400+ AA. GM Tailor, Potter.

Rysia - Just for shits and giggles, play one night with old models. I can't stand how I look in new model form, but can't get enough of 3rd person view in 99 models.

Just do it ONCE! Plllleeeease.

(You too Red!)

My trader is in old models only because it's a G4 1.25 GHz mini with like 16 or 32 MB VRAM.

I HATE THE LOOK!!!
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]

OrehStun Wrote:Rysia - Just for shits and giggles, play one night with old models. I can't stand how I look in new model form, but can't get enough of 3rd person view in 99 models.

Just do it ONCE! Plllleeeease.

(You too Red!)

Why on earth would I want to do that? I had to play with mostly old models when I first started and had an older machine that couldn't handle the newer (like Utdaan's trader box now.) Once I got a better computer I turned the new ones ALL on. I KNOW what the old ones look like but I like to enjoy my view in the game.
[Image: sigpic914_1.gif]
Elder Daria Vervain - Lich Carolee Nightshade  - Sage Eraiya Meadowsweet - Sage Kylie Santolina - Sage Therma Nuclear - Venerable Lisbeth Artemisias

New model leezards look like some body-building Lizardman superhero/villain out of a comic book. Old ones look much more appropriate for a skinny necromancer.

Ravenwing Wrote:Thanks, Red! Temerity is, of course, fully committed to killing all our PoP bosses humanely, and the news page should reflect our principles.

Perhaps: Tallon Zek Receives End of Life Care
Or: Temerity Introduces TZ to Danielle Steele

Euphemism contest!

TZ "Taken Out Back" Using Only Certified Local Organic Free AND Fair Trade Zero Emissions Free Range Cans of Whoop Ass
Or: TZ Now Fondling Kids with Michael Jackson

I like the first one, but I wonder whether a can of whoop ass can be simultaneously local and free trade.

Also a fan of Red's new version!

Maximoose Wrote:Using Only Certified Local Organic Free AND Fair Trade Zero Emissions Free Range Cans of Whoop Ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2LBICPEK6w
[Image: 749.png]

Cabot Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2LBICPEK6w

I was hoping to see Tallon Zek. I got trolled!

The only thing I see is Redleaf using stars in his thread titles again to break my unread post count.

(Grats all!)
Mechaike

Mechaike Wrote:The only thing I see is Redleaf using stars in his thread titles again to break my unread post count.

(Grats all!)

+1 on that observation.
[Image: cUfeQ.jpg]

Wulfgar 52 Warrior....frolicking in PoFire!

chown -R us ./base
[Image: 1874700.png]
[Image: 3656981.png]