Quotes!
Don't forget Leisure constantly going afk mid-raid to "Stoke the fire," to the chagrin of the TemTanks channel.

Near Wrote:Or the night he was discussing how many ccs of vitamin c it takes to knock a girl out? Oh the convos we've had in /gu

I remember that. We were in PoEa that night. Good times. Perrin and his insight on drugs and other weird stuff to put large women into a coma.
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Saen and Taylor Swift
[Image: 1000.png]

[Image: 522.png]

Zahla Wrote:Well since Yoda's AFK's provided about 18 months of /gu jokes that's a pretty safe bet.

Maybe second only in joke duration to Saenayil's dinner.
This. Still chuckle at all the AFK dinner jokes at Miya's expense when these folks never got to enjoy Saen and Yoda's brilliance
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

I spent that entire thread hoping that you didn't have anything from the tormax incident saved... but man was it nice to read us all joking and having a good time in temchanter, before we all became bitter O's ;-)
[Image: 5.png]

Near Wrote:Or the night he was discussing how many ccs of vitamin c it takes to knock a girl out? Oh the convos we've had in /gu
That was me! And it was how much to cause an abortion. Anyway I remember laughing my ass off at Bragon's response. RIP Al'Kabor.
Forest Stalker Arkwon MacGelo

<big grin> Funny read. Fun memories. Thank you Raven!

Not screenshots but here are some Bragon quotes I had saved for some reason:

Bragon tells you, 'Almost there, fat = slow'
You told Bragon, 'I'll make you a fat eagle'
Bragon tells you, 'Rofl'

Bragon tells you, 'I dunno man, this is the pace i like, sure the hardcore raider in me cringe in some of our raids'
Bragon tells you, 'But i'm a patient person so meh'
You told Bragon, 'you are restrained rage
You told Bragon, 'not patient'

Bragon tells you, 'I know i'm beating a dead horse but you woulda been a fantastic cleric p'
[Image: 680.png]
Crickett, Sprint, Atnt, and Tmobile

Jizmak takes the cake on that last chunk posted by RW with his "gotta blow my nose" comment, well played, well played indeed!

Thik
Forest Stalker Thiklan Ghengis
>>-------->   Keeper of the Wood :p
Thiklan's Mac'Gelo  Nesta's Mac'Gelo

[Image: ThiklanFinal.jpg]

hahaha, love these. especially Ike's predator 'whyyyyy'. F pred! and the swordfish! I miss our swordfish Sad

I wish I could find my logs from Jaz's 30th birthday Tormax. . .

Slouch, fattoknight
formerly Pithy, gnooligan

Pithy Wrote:hahaha, love these. especially Ike's predator 'whyyyyy'. F pred! and the swordfish! I miss our swordfish Sad

I wish I could find my logs from Jaz's 30th birthday Tormax. . .

I kinda wish you did too so I had more than just a fuzzy recollection of my being really really bad and somehow not wiping us...
[Image: 5.png]