screenies!
My hotel room just got a little dusty...
[Image: 5.png]

Judah Wrote:Well, I didn't play much over the past year...but I REALLY miss just having the ability to log in.

To the point where I just had a dialogue in my head after seeing these screenies. It went something like "I wonder how hard it would be to build an emulated server on my network that will have some of the features of Al`Kabor. That way I can just duplicate Judah and run around a bit."

I sometimes idly think what kind of monetary offer would change Sony's mind on the subject and if whatever value could be crowd-sourced or something similar. Pipe dream stuff, considering how protective they seem to be of not only the EQ franchise but also of the changes they made to it over the years. A very cynical part of me thinks they were very glad to bury AK's code.

Instead of getting all bitter, though, here's some more pics.

[Image: xtc3Izl.png] [Image: l521qFw.png]

The first one is a screenshot I took after I completed an AE kite in PoV for the very first time. This was pre-intel client, so death was a pretty regular occurrence. Second pic is when I purpled myself after pulling one too many snakes in my quest to spawn some named in Ssra. Probably that Assassin.

[Image: EQ000025_zps56d1c26d.png]

DING 50

[Image: EQ000031_zps1ae24311.png]

Rysia, Utdaan, Nirron and Juice come together to help level 50 Darchon get a PoJ trial Smile.

[Image: EQ000039_zps00753b56.png]

Same crew helps me finish off my epic!

[Image: EQ000129_zpsf06001ac.png]

Finishing off Shawl. Quite a few showed up to help on that!

[Image: EQ000140_zps108364e3.png]

RW helping me finish off Seru Ear. A favor I wouldn't forget and afterwards I made sure to box the Praesertum for 1 or 2 other people who only single boxed, after I built up my boxed toons!

[Image: EQ000155_zpsee67ea12.png]

Tunare, my god!

[Image: EQ000304_zpsccc9444e.png]

Figuring out that you can indeed AE PoFire. A glorious revelation.

[Image: EQ000350_zps22288219.png]

Darchon!

[Image: EQ000356_zps26c03a3b.png]

All my toons, /sadface

I'm sure I'll load up more in a bit.

Darchon Wrote:All my toons, /sadface

God I miss reaching up that pink robe.

[Image: EQ000018_zpse84684ea.png]

#NKOTB
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

Lurari Wrote:[qimg]http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab325/kodexmoment/EQ000018_zpse84684ea.png[/qimg]

#NKOTB

awwwww <3 that was a fun night - I think that is also when you gave me an ornate bracer Smile Miss these adventures!!!!

Kodex Wrote:awwwww <3 that was a fun night - I think that is also when you gave me an ornate bracer Smile Miss these adventures!!!!

Goddas was sad. Sad
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

#1 cleric outfit!
[Image: z7an828.jpg]
Rrio, Raiser of the Dedded, towing along a Delicate shaman and Filthy bard
Past incarnation

CORPSES EVERYWHERE! *whistles* nothing to do with my heals...

I miss that crazy looking secondary. That was a fun look - evil high elf. I remember winning it at one of my first raids before I became l00tdex.

Dammit I wish I had a picture of your dumpy robe you used to wear Rrio.

And Lurari you know it was worth it ;-)

I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. Now I'm depressed!

Kodex Wrote:And Lurari you know it was worth it ;-)

Totes. It was classic Tem loot. I think we were like two weeks away from getting EP flagged (where you were awarded an EP bracer in short order, being only one of two plate wearers who needed loot as I recall). Some months later, Goddas upgraded his bronze bracer to the ER3 multislot from LiS.

Awwwwwwwww making me sadder Lurari! So many great memories on AK - I still wonder how many of us would actually come back if somehow EQMac were to "reappear."

Oh and Rrio I heard your song on the radio the other day.. you know the one you named your char after... well you kind of refuse to admit that you love Duran Duran.

HAH #NKOTB! miss that shit

Best rage turn ever.

[Image: kvMKZdh.png]

[SIZE="1"](Yes, I know, the taunt mashing is embarrassing)[/SIZE]

blaezin Wrote:hah #nkotb! Miss that shit

miss you too buddy! #nkotb#forever#hashtageverything#highelvesforlife