What did you leave undone?
Oh jesus god, someone please split off Lurari's post and put it in the spider thread.
[Image: Zy1HDUD.png]

I am happy I got Aid Grimel done. I owe so many thanks to Tigree and Bragon for giving me the rockhopper hides to complete my tailoring. Not to mention all the help I got from guild stores to get my pottery up. I wish I would have taken more time to learn how to properly pet pull to feel confident about it enough to do it on raids or even in groups. I never quite got the hang of it, let alone charming elementals without charm breaking every 5 seconds or so. Today on an old CD I made, I heard "Ding, You're 65!" by Ironloaf. It really made me sad that I could no longer long in and kill things, but it made me happy for all the fun times I had on AK for ten years!

Thinking fondly (or is it fondlely) of you all! /grope /spank /rub ears

Man, y'all had WAY higher goals than I ! Thanks to Jersey Sugar Daddy Pane I was able to plow through Aide Grimel... and I earned my way into Plane of Time ( was always gimped in before ).

Someday I would like to start on a brand new server.. with everyone in the same boat. Being in Temerity felt like I had been adopted by a rich, powerful, intelligent family !

Delorne Wrote:haha, I forgot about that escapade

zyg and I: "we can totally do this, we managed the first couple waves before the avatar hammered us"

one wave and a million adds later...

raven: "uhhh, how many adds did you guys have last time?"
zyg: "definitely not that many"

I think I was along for this as well, or Zyg and I went back with some other folks. The Raven quote seems eerily familiar though!
[Image: 502.png]

I thought of something else! The EQMac "Twink Different" merchandise that was on the eqmac.com forum. I should have bought a shirt or mug for laughs.

Not many folks are still here that would have seen the ads for the merch store Smile
Mechaike

Did Khaama try funding it that way, or was it before him?
-- Bastette of Ysera
-- Bastette of Al'Kabor

Bastette Wrote:Did Khaama try funding it that way, or was it before him?

I know they ran while Khaama was operating the site, at least for a while? I forget who ran it at the start now...
Mechaike

I just want to say on record I'm glad I never did Aid Grimel. I regret not main changing to Skank while we were still raiding
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

hemper Wrote:I just want to say on record I'm glad I never did Aid Grimel. I regret not main changing to Skank while we were still raiding

I regret you not main changing as well. Some obvious loot that should've gone to me.. went to you.. because of join date or some shit. j/k.. maybe..
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

Near Wrote:j/k.. maybe..
You never really know do you!!!
Lich NarkElder HempExarch Tart Plus - More - Bonus - Lite
Elder Hemper (RIP)

I never got around to really gearing the gnu crew. I did find out though that I think it was 10 wizards I had going at the end, they could put out some huge dps until their mana ran out after 4 nukes.

Darchon Wrote:Wrulon Eye did end up existing, one or two dropped in the last year of the server. I had a chat with someone who had it drop, but I can't for the life of me remember which of my 30 toons I had that chat on, to pull the logs.

I can confirm seeing this drop, was duoing it with Majo from Destiny.