Rysia lives on TAKP
I don't know why, maybe it is a tribute to the level of humanity, selflessness and shear class that she always exuded, but I still miss her. More than I actually miss EQ. She represented everything good that was supposed to be a part of a friendship in an MMO.

Although I did a bit at first, I don't often find myself missing the golden ages of my experience in this game. For me, EQ was always very organic, and like all living things, it sadly had an end. What we as Temerity accomplished in this game still takes my breath away and I will never forget these memories.

One thing is for certain though. When I do think about this game, or each of you, or the difficulties and struggles we all came to know in our own little quirky EQ, it is no more than a few seconds until that little knot wells up in my throat a bit and I miss her. I may have only known her for six years, but her "Hiya Fenn, how was your day?" in /tell was something I looked forward too upon each login.

Rysia truly was the stuff of legends and this thread brought a much needed tear to my eye. I know many still miss her. I hope we all never forget the little ways in which she touched each of our lives.

I still have a text from her on my phone. It's a digital reminder of a digital persona, behind which was a cool lady.
Mechaike