Paulaner
1. Who are your sponsors? 
  1. Seduce
  2. Starsha
2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
  1. Real Life friend for 25 years
  2. Former Guild-mate
3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character?
  • Paulaner 60 Dwarf Paladin
4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky? 5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?  6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  Pacific, Weekdays 6 - 11 PM, Weekends after 10 AM

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
  • Short time on Al'Kabor with Seduce 2010ish? not long before sunset Paulaner/Soda/Vociferous <The Horde>, entranced by the Seduce lightshow
  • TAKP - Paulaner, Tobias, Fizzy <Destiny>
  • Cazic/Ayonae Ro/Bristlebane/Fippy TLP: Fizzy, Paulaner, Franziskaner, Anna Arpeggio <Rest in Peace>
  • EQ Beta 2 '98: Noldar
8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
  • TAKP - <Destiny> Paladin off-tank/ backup main-tank/stuns/heals, (boxed) Mage DPS, (boxed) Druid heals/buffs/ports
  • EQLive - <Rest in Peace> Bard - (4) Twist Resists, Mezz, Group Enhancement, Backup Slows and Pulls
9. Why do you want to join Temerity?
  • Highly recommended by Seduce
  • EQ Adventure aligned with my Time Zone
  • real-life-friendly, mature members
  • Aligned tactical ethos: raid well with a modest force than poorly with a large and inattentive one
  • Integrity of players (Linkamus is very polite, appreciate his demeanor and Taelor is just outstanding!)
10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
  • I've been playing since Sep. 1998 beta2, EQ junkie
  • Having fun while contributing to an effective team experience with lore and setting I find most appealing
  • Off the rails sandbox, make it your own adventure
  • The flavor and challenge of EQ's unique mechanics (yeah even the annoying ones that try our patience)
11. Anything else you want us to know?
Always willing to help out when/where I can and can be found starting out from the roof of DB in PoK, most often grouped with Seduce/Ryan/Perish these days while Velious is still frosty on TAKP

Glad to see you apply Paulaner! I'm happy to be your sponsor too.  Granted, I could learn from you than you could from me, but I'm here to make sure you drink the kool-aid.

Star 
I will be sponsoring Paulaner. He is a superb candidate and a outstanding player that has a vast knowledge of the game, codebase, and mechanics of Everquest. He is a valued member, a Everquest database of wealth, history, & lore! 

You'd be hard-pressed to find a more qualified application.
Seduce < Temerity > TAKP current :
http://www.takproject.net/magelo/charact...har=Seduce

Seduce < Temerity > EQMac Original:
[Image: 5686.png]

Welcome to the forums Paulaner! Stoked to see this app.

-Taelor

(02-08-2017, 06:25 PM)Paulaner Wrote:  Taelor is just outstanding!

He didn't pay you enough...

(Welcome!)
-- Bastette of Ysera
-- Bastette of Al'Kabor

He certainly does stand out!

Welcome, Paulaner. Looking forward to making some fun in that off-the-rails sandbox.
Gadzooks

Thanks for the warm welcome!
(And thank you Starsha & Seduce for the support!)

I look forward to meeting up with everyone soon.

Paladins? In 2017? No way!

Brell please~
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

Welcome !!