Lenas
(04-21-2017, 02:00 AM)Lurari Wrote: I knew Lenas back on the real server, I recall wishing the dude would finish leveling so he could app already and had a few late-night chats about it.

Good thing about being on TAKP so long, this time I come to you guys pre-leveled and ready to grind some quick AA (soon™)  Big Grin
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

Sup Lenas. This is one EQ-smart MOFO.

(04-25-2017, 06:24 PM)Senbus Wrote: Sup Lenas.  This is one EQ-smart MOFO.

Domo  Big Grin
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

(04-25-2017, 06:24 PM)Senbus Wrote: Sup Lenas.  This is one EQ-smart MOFO.

He knows all the l33t NToV exploitz Wink

(04-18-2017, 12:11 PM)Lenas Wrote: 1. Who are your sponsors?
Linkamus and Neea

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
I have a self-imagined friendly rivalry with Link here on TAKP and I was guilded with Neea in Destiny.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character?
Lenas, 60, Ranger - www.takproject.net/magelo/character.php?char=Lenas

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
• 10 dose ant potions
• Lodizal shield, ancient fishing pole, staff of the waterwalker
• Tolan's BP, fob/everfrost gate potions, vial of swirling smoke, vial of velium vapors
• Pegasus cloak
• 8th coldain ring, Dain hammer

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?
Leona, 60, Cleric
Lauxi, 60, Enchanter
Redrover, 32, Magician
Khall, 28, Rogue

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?
Pacific standard. Previous play time was in morning/afternoon. Switching to evenings due to new job.

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
I created the original Lenas on Bertoxxulous in August, 2000. In that time I was a member of Phantom Raiders and Glory's Path. Half a decade later I transferred to Cazic Thule, eventually retiring some time in 2007-8. I recreated Lenas on Al`kabor after it went free to play in 2012. I was in The Horde for a short time and was getting ready to become an official applicant of Temerity (hence my 2013 registration here) but didn't get to 60 before the server was shut down.

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
Prior to TAKP I had only ever played a ranger on raids. I have experience raiding all content from Classic thru Depths of Darkhollow. I am now quite comfortable playing my cleric and enchanter, though I prefer to only box one of them on more demanding raids like TOV.

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?
It was a lofty goal of mine while I was on AK that I never got to achieve. Aside from that, it seems to be a motivated group of like-minded players to myself. I was only able to attend a couple of Tem raids on AK but I was very impressed by everyone's performance. I can be a dirty casual outside of raids but when it's time to put down a boss I am srs bizness.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
The nostalgia. The old school difficulties. The foraging of roots for hours outside of dark bank. These are the things that drive me. EQ was my first MMO and it will forever reign supreme. Its claws dig deep.

11. Anything else you want us to know?
I have been on TAKP since late alpha and don't plan on going anywhere. Since I can't really help dev, I created and maintain the wiki sans donations as a way to give something back to the server. I constantly /w all ranger to keep tabs on the competition.

It is interesting that you have an entire everquest resume here but barely mention the guild you've been in most recently... the one where you didn't even say goodbye to. I'm glad your new guild gets to know why you're making the switch though Smile

Not that you deserve an explanation but my access was removed before I could make a post.
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

Eh Thuule no need to be so salty. Smile
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity