Majo
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Tarkon and Benzardon (Jaxon)

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
Jaxon and I leveled up together on AK and we were in <In Virtue> together, recently reconnected here. Tarkon I met on AK as well, we played a bit together on PEQ after AK shut down, and then again here at the server's beginnings.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Majo, 60 iksar monk
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...?char=Majo

4. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
- Usually Uggers for shrink/levi/invis =p
- shrink pots
- vial of roiling gas levi clicky
- fishbone earring for EB
- epic is only insta click I really use atm
- OT hammer/WC cap for gate
-Larrikan's/cloudy for invis

5. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Uggers 60 shaman
Scorpion 60 mage
General 59 cleric
Captain 58 SK
Colonel 54 bard

6. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
I am on eastern time, have a job/gf/dog so I just play when I have time. Typically 2 or 3 nights per week 8pm-11pm or so, few hours on the weekends - depends what is going on IRL.

7. Where and when have you played EQ before? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
I started back on Torvonillious (sp) just after Velious release. I played an iksar shaman, Moko, was in <Immortals Rising> for the hayday of Velious/SoL/PoP/LDoN/GoD. At some point this turned to Fennin Ro and I transitioned to monk, Majo. Played live on and off, more casual, until around 2010. I then tried out one of the progression servers (I forget which of the two), played monk/shaman (Majo/Moko) there until I think halfway through SoL when I discovered AK.

On AK, I rolled first ever ranger, Majo, and had my shaman Uggers - started just after it went free to play I think. I joined up with <In Virtue> at first, which folded at some point. I then went over to <Destiny> and stayed there until server was sunset.

Before takp, I, like a few others, tried out PEQ (went back to monk, among others), which was fun at first but ultimately the boxing was just too ridiculous. I then went to P99, played an SK, Majore, was in <Moonlight Crusaders> and then <The A-Team>, think I only ever got him to 59 before takp launched and I came back here. I was then with <Destiny> up until recently.

8. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
I have raided all of the classic through PoP content on different servers as monk/shaman/ranger/SK - all of the content beyond that was with monk or shaman. 

9. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I just want to play with good people that play the game "the right way" and raid when I have time to raid. I don't have a ton of time to play so I can't/don't want to be "the guy", but I want to feel like I can step in and contribute a couple nights a week. I have interacted with quite a few Temerity folks over the years, think everyone is generally good people and I have heard only good things about your raid style.

10. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
This is always tough to explain - I have never been able to get into another game like I have EQ. I think part of it is nostalgia, part of it is always having something to do, but mostly it's that I enjoy the challenge that EQ presents. I think the most rewarding part of EQ is beating a boss/scenario with a relatively small number of players, all just working in perfect unison - whether this just be me trying to box something that I shouldn't, or beating a raid mob for the first time.

11. Anything else you want us to know?
Just to reiterate, I don't have a ton of time, but when I am able to be on, I'll give you my best. And I don't intend on switching games/servers anytime soon, so I am hoping that Temerity is a forever home.

Heya Majo, it's been a bit since we crossed paths but I'm glad to see the app. Smile

Slouch, fattoknight
formerly Pithy, gnooligan

Hi Majo. Great to see your app.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Welcome!
[Image: p6dj8.jpg]
If this were Rallos Zek I'd nuke you during the CH rot.
Near Daground - Druid
Gooseybear Stinkybottom - Beast
Einnim - Mage

I approve this message.

Good dude. Glad you app'd.

Glad to see you app! I hope Temerity will be your forever home too!