Lurari's Coming Home!?
Hi team! I've done this once before. Many of you have seemed to have heard the news already. So here it is, Forum Official (I think that's like Facebook Official when it comes to relationships)!

1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)
Rrio will be sponsoring me! He knows all about dead things, which as a Ranger should be a great resource!
In consultation with the officer crew, I need only one sponsor.

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
I've known Rrio for years - we played a lot back on Al'Kabor together as we apped to Tem around the same time and were part of the rag-tag #NKOTB club.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Luluri, Level 55 Woodelf Ranger
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Luluri

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Lurari

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
For shrink, I'm stuck using potions.
For EB, I have the amazing Fishbone Earring.
For gate, I am looking to grab a Mallet and get the requisite skill for the Thurg gate potion.
For invis, I have that on my spellbar!
For levitate, I have both a Pegasus Cloak and spellgem if I want to use batwings.
For an insta-clicky, I still need to acquire something (ideally an 8th Ring, paging Sketchy to inquire/seeking faction requirement!).

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Lulusong - Level 55 Bard (every raid needs more bard alts, especially ones on separate computers for more songs!)
Lurari - Level 60 Paladin (my original TAKP main, Lurari is likely retired)
Nagros - Level 60 Monk (filthy)
Joddas - Level 60 Druid (filthy)

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
I'm in the SF Bay Area (Oakland proud!), and tend to hang around with the Pacific evening crowd.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
I've played a lot of EQ. Most notably, on Al'Kabor, you knew me as Lurari the Iksar Beastlord in <Temerity>. I app'd Tem in March 2013 after starting on the server in December (?) 2012, and remained a high attendance raider until the server's sad sunset.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
I briefly played and raided with <Austerity> around Velious launch. At the time, Aust was the group who tried to stretch the limits of what could be done with fewer characters. It was a fun group, but it was never Tem.

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
EQ is an old game, and by now I've played a lot of it. Since the old Tem days, I raided on PEQ and then EQ "Live" (modern-era EQ). On Live, I succeeded on raiding with a monk, paladin, and beastlord and beat current expansions at the time with each.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
Temerity was the best guild I ever had the privelage of being a member of, and it's an honor to make another go of it with this reunion tour on TAKP.

Tem represents a confluence of what I believe to be the best of EQ's raiding style - a raid guild focused on mains mains, distribution via loot counciling, and tight control over boxing with quality of play over quantity of characters.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
I find myself playing for the challenge and the comradaderie. I like to play a challenging game in fine style with people trying for the cutting edge. I've been logging into this game for over fifteen years, and I love the scaling of risk-vs-reward, pace, and ultimately the familiarity too.

The game isn't about the game, in the end. The people I've found are the real source of the joy and fun I have in EverQuest - something about EQ forges great relationships with wonderful people as we all work together as a raid team.

13. Anything else you want us to know?
I'm looking forward to coming home. Some oldTems are new faces to me, and I'm excited to meet you who I only know by forum archives! Some oldTems are old friends, and I can't wait to slay dragons with you again! And some newTems are totally new, and I'm excited to forge new relations with you as a guildmate!
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

[Image: Y88sPTY.gif]

Hooray!!! I'm proud to be your sponsor Lurari and I'm glad to see the app drop. As a recent returner myself I can testify that it's awesome to be back in Tem. Welcome back!
Rrio, Raiser of the Dedded, towing along a Delicate shaman and Filthy bard
Past incarnation

Hey lulu!

Dang, Lulu, hurry to 60 so you can be a real app!

/snicker
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

Glad to see you app to come home Lurari! I really thought I had lost my mind when I saw you as a Ranger, I was thinking I remember Beastlord. I'm glad my mind hasn't completely forgotten peeps from AK. I hope to chat with you in game soon!