/wave
Greetings Temerites!

My eldest came home for a few weeks after taking the bar in Florida, first morning home he's got his laptop on the kitchen table playing EQ. Really had no idea this (and you) were here.

Created a character (Monday), beat on a some Draklings and such, get a PM from Bastette, ... this really does feel like early EQMac. 

Personal life is a bit hectic now, wife and I are planning to move, but eventually I'll get into leveling form and hopefully raid again.

Seems like a lot of old folk here, some with new names, so if you see me on give me a shout.

Rhyss - Eadan - Wizman

What a pleasant surprise to see you pop up on the TAKP boards the other day! Welcome back, Wiz.
Gadzooks

Hi Wizman. Hope things are going well. We have a good thing going here. Little drama. We started raiding in early 2017 and have already beaten all of Velious. Look forward to seeing you in game and I probably have a starter item or two. Cheers.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

OMG WIZMAN!I asked a few times if anyone heard from you! Glad to see you kicking!

Welcome Smile. It's fun to play even if you don't have a lot of time to raid. A bunch of awesome old faces kicking around, and a bunch of awesome new people.
TAKP: Styx (shd), Kythers (wiz), Kynn (mag), Kyth (not a cleric),
AK: Kyth, Killer of Gods and Tanks, retired officer of Temerity

Yay! Can't wait to run into you in game :3
Mechaike

Good to see you again Wizman! Just for the record, I refuse to be called "old"!! Call me a whole lot of names, but not that.....use "long time" when referring to our relationship!

(08-09-2017, 09:57 PM)Starsha Wrote: Good to see you again Wizman! Just for the record, I refuse to be called "old"!! Call me a whole lot of names, but not that.....use "long time" when referring to our relationship!

I turn 60 next month, old is old.

Hey Wiz! Just joined TAKP a couple of weeks ago and I'm loving it so far.  Hope to see you in game soon!
Stupendous Tremendous
65 Ogre Beastlord of Temerity

Gear

Holy crap hi Wizman!!
-Pane's crap

wtf old man, got lost on your way here?
[Image: 587.png]
[Image: 5540.png]

WB Wizman, I got a full set of loam gear lying around somewhere for ya.

/wave Wizman

Good to see you around again. If you see me on, /t Ziva hi! I can give you buffs and some potions to help get you started.
Ziva

Welcome back!
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

WB Wizman! I and probably lots of others have old hand-me-downs, hit me up in game.