Oiwon
Hi dude. Long time no see!

Unfortunately I'm going to have to vote no on your app until you roll the acceptable monk race, Iksar.

Looking forward to helping you level your new main.
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

(10-11-2017, 01:52 PM)Bragon Wrote: ...

[Image: WCeJfRi.gif]
Mordir

(10-11-2017, 02:15 PM)Lurari Wrote: Looking forward to helping you level your new main.

Or you could always choose one of your other toons, particularly the superior race 

[Image: Candy-GIF-2.gif]
[Image: Marie.jpg]

If you want to talk about weak race/class combinations we can talk about my Moon-cat Shaman. Really botched that one.

Anyways, you should know it's not about the race of the character... It's about the character of the human behind the race of the character regardless of which race that characters human is... and if you've got a problem with that, then you got both a race problem and a character problem of your own and you should get that figured out immediately.

#racecare 
#humanism

[Image: tenor.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Anything to reduce the percentage of gnomes we have attending raids. It's really getting overwhelming at this point. I think one Vulak run we were dealing with 40% gnomes.

Gnomeordie
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

Well my Wizard is a Gnome but i can try to keep an illusion on her if it will help boost morale

Making sure its a gnome is the morale boost we all crave.

Well I look forward to meeting you even though my main is one of those crazy moon cats beasties. Oh and for the gnomes...I did make a gnome mage that I will be slowly but surely leveling up just out of love of gnomes in this guild. I saw how everyone loved them so and had never made one.

Catyla~60 Beastlord / Daisy~60 Druid
Selene~60 Shadow Knight / Catya~60 Wizard

One nice thing about gnomes is that when you are playing one it feels like you are running faster.

You are running faster - that's how great they are.

(10-12-2017, 02:25 PM)Faults Wrote: You are running faster - that's how great they are.

I have always wondered about this. Got any empirical data ? !
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

You are running faster, but the world is bigger in exactly the same ratio.