Baditude (formerly Deadbolt) Looking to join back up.
Hey, everyone. I was a member on Al'Kabor and was thrilled to see the server and guild was back in affect; great to see a lot of the old guild tags and new ones as well.

I would like to join the team again if you need me. On the last server, my main was an SK, but decided to change it up and go with a Rogue this time around. I don't mind going though the regular app process once I hit the level requirement as it's been quite a long time. I'm around on my Rogue with a Shaman and possibly SK boxed characters following me around if anyone wants to hit me up I'm game.  

Baditude 35 Rogue

I am more of a single boxer, but doing the multi box thing to get leveled up a little easier. My boxed toons are:

Biggieshortie 35 SHM
Deadguy 34 SK
Baditude the Rogue

Old AK character - Deadbolt Lockdown the Shadowknight

Hey there! Welcome back to the addiction.

More rogue mains would be awesomesauce! I've been trying to help a friend from EQ Live level who recently started on TAKP. She's a little higher than you, but hardly leveling at a record breaking pace. If you see me out grinding somewhere that you may be interested in, feel free to send Benzarden a tell!

K
(10-16-2017, 01:53 PM)Benzarden Wrote: Hey there! Welcome back to the addiction.

More rogue mains would be awesomesauce! I've been trying to help a friend from EQ Live level who recently started on TAKP. She's a little higher than you, but hardly leveling at a record breaking pace. If you see me out grinding somewhere that you may be interested in, feel free to send Benzarden a tell!

Much appreciated, Benzarden. I'm definitely down to main the rogue if there is more need for it.
Baditude the Rogue

Hi Deadguy. To be honest, we have use for more Rogue, SK or Shaman mains really. On a given raid night, you are likely to see three SK mains, one Rogue main and one Shaman main. Play what you like.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

(10-16-2017, 03:26 PM)Tarkon Wrote: Hi Deadguy. To be honest, we have use for more Rogue, SK or Shaman mains really. On a given raid night, you are likely to see three SK mains, one Rogue main and one Shaman main.  Play what you like.

Thanks, Tarkon. Did a lot of reading, thinking and leveling yesterday and decided to commit to the Rogue as my main. Updated the original post to reflect that.

Hope to see everyone around soon.
Baditude the Rogue

USup, Baditude!

Welcome back! I've recently turned to the game since '99 and have been on TAKP for a couple years now. The server is extremely friendly and good vibes all around. Most just never seemed to find a vice over the years as addictive so they've showed up here for a nostalgic detour. 

My toons are below... consider me a new pixel-friend!
[Image: Marie.jpg]

Welcome back, Deadbolt!

Shoot Ziva, Darchon, Slouch, or Gadzooks a tell in game sometime, and we'll be happy to get you re-tagged.
Gadzooks

Welcome back!

Always love seeing Tem vets return.
Lurari, Holy Mini-Knight of Brell // Formerly Lurari, Feral Lord. // Once Luluri, Nature Warden // Nickname Lulu

(10-17-2017, 05:19 PM)Marie Wrote: USup, Baditude!

Welcome back! I've recently turned to the game since '99 and have been on TAKP for a couple years now. The server is extremely friendly and good vibes all around. Most just never seemed to find a vice over the years as addictive so they've showed up here for a nostalgic detour. 

My toons are below... consider me a new pixel-friend!

Thanks and good to meet you, Marie! Glad to be back. Other games and their communities just don't compare. 

(10-17-2017, 05:27 PM)Ravenwing Wrote: Welcome back, Deadbolt!

Shoot Ziva, Darchon, Slouch, or Gadzooks a tell in game sometime, and we'll be happy to get you re-tagged.

Much appreciated! I'll reach out when I'm on again soon.
Baditude the Rogue

I'm
(10-17-2017, 05:33 PM)Lurari Wrote: Welcome back!

Always love seeing Tem vets return.

Thanks, Lurari!
Baditude the Rogue

So psyched to see you back Smile.

I just finished my vacation plus big change at work (I got to orchestrate a 1000 person reorg!), so am looking forwards to finally getting time back in game soon -- I'm usually on Styx (my main) or Kynn (for farming) and can help with buffs at a minimum and maybe other stuff as needed.
TAKP: Styx (shd), Kythers (wiz), Kynn (mag), Kyth (not a cleric),
AK: Kyth, Killer of Gods and Tanks, retired officer of Temerity

Hey deadbolt I remember you from way back when! Perrin here, former war turned godlygnomishdpsPally!
Glad to see ya back! I’m tryin to remember who else was tanking around then? Moonphantom? Corinth? Build? Bora?

Anyway, good to see ya. Holla in game if u need anything! Have a few minions with gear you can have or use to get leveled up!
Perin  Perrin Goldeneyes 
The pInking'Gnomerlord & Short-Bus Operator

Heart

(10-17-2017, 10:16 PM)Kyth Wrote: So psyched to see you back Smile.

I just finished my vacation plus big change at work (I got to orchestrate a 1000 person reorg!), so am looking forwards to finally getting time back in game soon -- I'm usually on Styx (my main) or Kynn (for farming) and can help with buffs at a minimum and maybe other stuff as needed.
Thanks! Been having a lot of fun in EQ again. 

(10-18-2017, 03:27 PM)Perrin Wrote: Hey deadbolt I remember you from way back when! Perrin here, former war turned godlygnomishdpsPally!
Glad to see ya back! I’m tryin to remember who else was tanking around then? Moonphantom? Corinth? Build? Bora?

Anyway, good to see ya. Holla in game if u need anything! Have a few minions with gear you can have or use to get leveled up!
Thanks, Perin! Glad to see you’re around.
Baditude the Rogue