Grelix Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Bragon and Faults

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

I have spent some time adventuring with both of them.  In addition we have spent time discussing the game and its mechanics.  Both share a similar play schedule, so we overlap in alliance chat or at various camps often.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Grelix, 60, Iksar Necromancer
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Grelix

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?

GreldorEQ

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

10 dose Ant pots x2+
Knotted Turlebone Ring & Shai'din bauble
1x instant gate pot & spell: Gate & ot hammer
Circlet of Shadows & Spell(s)
Shai'din bauble & spells

Instants: Words of Darkness, Jboots

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?

Grelwin/Druid/60 (halfling, lodi shield, thurg pants & ot hammer, spell invis, spell lev, telescope)
Grelsing/Bard/60 (10 dos ant pots, lodi shield, ss cap + ot hammer, larrikan mask, song lev, still camping that darn seb sword)

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

I live in the US (EST).  I play during the day, 8a-5p and in the evenings EST, 9p+.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.

Live, PEQ, P99, a variety of other emulated servers in the eqemu community (all as veriations of "Grel").  I started live in the Kunark (played through oow or so), and played emulated servers from somewhere in the early 00s to present day.  

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

Imperium - they have migrated to p2002, I prefer to stay here.

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?

-I mained and played a SK for most of my time in EQ prior to p99 and then takp.  I am familiar with the mechanics of the SK class and raiding.  

-For the past 4 years prior to joining takp I played Grelwin (halfling druid) on p99 with OMNI.  I would say I am a proficient raid druid.  

-Since joining Imperium, I have been learning how to play a necro on raids.  I would say that I am proficient and can manage various roles like dps/healing/mana pumping and pulling/positioning with various necro DAs and/or pet pulls.  

-I am also learning and becoming familiar with the bard class, using OOS, fufils, denons, pulling, targeting (eye of zomm) ect.

I would say I can play any one of my characters to their full potential on a raid, or close enough to it.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?

I would like to join a group of people who are actively able to raid content across the spectrum of expansions available.  I want to do this with people who are interested in succeeding and enjoy each others' company.  I believe Temerity offers this opportunity.

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

I like to explore and adventure by myself and with others.  Despite the fact that I have played this game for many years, I find that I learn something new at every turn.  Enjoying this experience with others is fun, and so I keep playing!

13. Anything else you want us to know?

I like this server.  I like the client, I like the quality of development and I like the website.  I came here because this server offered me an expanded version of a "classic" experience, and it included some names from the eqemu community that I have come to respect over the years (cavedude for example).  The quality of the experience, in my opinion, is unmatched by any other Eqemu project.

I have enjoyed my time with Imperium.  We raided at a time that was comfortable for my play schedule and I found many like-minded people to adventure and enjoy the game with me.  I was sad to see many of them go, but I would prefer to stay on this server and continue to enjoy what it has to offer.

US evening raids will be a change for me, but I would rather make a change in this regard and stay on TAKP than explore other options.  I look forward to the opportunity to get to know all of you.

Welcome, Grelix. Looking forward to meeting you.
Gadzooks

Good stuff Grel.

Hey Grelix! I remember doing some AE with you in Velks a few weeks ago. Great to see your app.

Hi Grelix, always excited to see a necromancer main and look forward to playing with you.

Howdy! See you in game.
Mechaike

It was great grouping with you last night in Seb! I hope to be able to do it again sometime soon!

welcome Grelix
Optt  //  Kris  //  Kross

OG  Opttimus Ryme

Hi Everyone,

Having a great time getting to know many of you.  Unfortunately, the raid times just are not going to work for me.

Perhaps someday they will, but in the meantime I am going to withdraw my application.  

Thanks for the experience and the fun, hope to spend more time with you all in the future.

-Grel

I understand the daytime play schedule thing. I hope all works out for you Grelix. Happy Hunting to you!

Good luck! I also had tried raiding with a opposite-schedule guild long ago, it's hard to work out.
TAKP: Cadsuane (Nec) / Cadsuaney/Cadtana/Cadoknight/Encadnter
AK: the original Cadsuane

Thanks for the interest and giving it a go. All the best to you on your future adventures!
Ziva