Cattaneo looking to rejoin
Hey Temerity!

I was doing some lurking about a month ago and decided to hit up these forums for the first time in what felt like years, and then first learned of TAKP! I started up a 3 box crew on the server in February and it's been a blast so far. I never had any boxes/alts on AK and I have no idea how I survived or leveled (as a monk no less) without one. 

Instead of a monk as before, I went with a rogue main this time around. You may have seen my goon squad (name's still Cattaneo) being followed around by my chanter and cleric. 

As of 4/12/18:
Cattaneo - Dark Elf Rog - 54 (main) 
Friendnut - Dark Elf Clr - 54
Friendbud - Dark Elf Enc - 54

I have already seen and talked to some familiar faces here and there in game, and hope to meet more. Kael and Ring War last night were a fun reintroduction into the raid scene. 

----------

1. Who is your sponsor?
Linkamus (Foxbox gets an honorary mention though <3)

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?
From chatting and/or grouping/raiding together on both TAKP & AK. 

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.
Cattaneo - DEF ROG
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...r=Cattaneo

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?
Cattaneo

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?
Fishbone Earring
Ant's Potion
Invis - Sneak & Hide
Insta-clicky - working on it

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)? 
Friendbud - DEF ENC
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...=Friendbud
Friendnut - DEF CLR
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...=Friendnut

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  
Central, evenings. I work 9-5 on average and typically have free time to play on weekends.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al'Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in. 
I played on Veeshan way back in the day when I was in middle and high school. I was a necro. 
Jumped on Al'Kabor in 2011-2012 to chase the nostalgia train. Raided with Temerity in the planes until I had to put the game down to attend graduate school. That's all over now and I'm back for more!

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?
N/A

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
Monk. I was DPS and not much in the way of pulling. So I decided to go with a rogue this time around to put out more damage while playing a similar role.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity?
I enjoyed my time in Temerity on AK and I want to do it again! This is round 3 of eq for me. I also came into the EQMac scene very late and only caught the end of PoP. Temerity was rather progressed when I joined. I'm looking forward to actually 'progress' in the upcoming expansions and think exciting times are ahead for the server. 

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?
When I played in my teens back on Veeshan, I was most active during Velious and Luclin -- I remember buying latter expansion on release day and raiding all of that content. I'm excited to have learned about TAKP at the time I did so I can experience the release of and progression through content as I did so many years ago; as opposed to hopping on at the tail end like I did with eqmac.

13. Anything else you want us to know?
Not at the moment!
[Image: 1110.png]