Dryfly Application
1. Who are your sponsors? (You must have two, they must have agreed to do it, and they must be full members.)

Sponsors are Perish and Starsha.

2. How do you know each of your sponsors?

I have known Perish since he started on Tak and we have become good friends since. Having gone on many adventures together, I think Perish can speak to my deneanor and play style. Starsha used to be in Destiny before Temerity formed on Tak. Starsha helped me several times during my noobie days and is one of the people I have missed since Temerity’s presence on TAKP.

3. What is the name, level, race and class of your primary main character? Paste in the link to your TAKP magelo.

Dryfly, 60, half-elf.
https://www.takproject.net/magelo/charac...har=Dryfly

4. What is your handle on the TAKP forums?

dryfly

5. List your shrink and EB items, as well as your means of casting gate, invis, and levitate if applicable. Do you have an insta-clicky?

10 dose ant and Lodi shield. Have trak bp so can self-gate (also have a wiz and dru), can self-invis and lev (both spells and clickies). I have Dain’s 9th ring for insta-click.

6. What alts do you have (name/class/level)?

Duck/cleric/60 (epic), Mauddib/enchanter/60 (epic), Gumby/wizard/60 (epic), Shorte/mage/55 (CoTH), Jingles/bard/54, Skilly/shadow knight/54 (PoM tank), Dougal/cleric/52, Stabz/rogue/52, Kekipi/warrior/52, Bigfeet/druid/51

7. What time zone do you live in, and what is your typical play schedule?  

CST. I play most weekday evenings after 7pm til 1am and some days when working form home. I have 3 kids that I cart around to soccer often, especially every other weekend, so when I have them raiding play time is at the mercy of their schedules.

8. Where and when have you played EQ prior to TAKP? If you played on Al’Kabor, tell us your character names, when you were active, and what guild(s) you were in.

I was in Mith Marr back when EQ launched and played through LDoN So mid 1999-2006. I was a ranger named Nihnihnih.

9. Have you been in other guilds on TAKP? If so, why did you leave?

I have been in Destiny for a few years and seen some ups and downs and met some really great people. But sadly Destiny is not raiding as much these days (and failing often when they do) and I want to explore more content that they can offer.

10. Describe your previous EQ raiding experience. What classes have you played on raids?
On TAKP, I have raided much of the content in Velious with the exception of some of the last dragon encounters. I raided a lot of the content in the expansions previously mentioned but it has been so long that I don’t remember much of it. I have played a ranger, cleric, enchanter and wizard on raids over the past few years.

11. Why do you want to join Temerity

It’s both about the accomplishments and the people. I have been envious of my friends in Temerity who are raiding, and raiding well. Plus I have made quite a few friends in the guild. Finally, you need another ranger to make fun of :p

12. What do you expect out of EverQuest -- why do you play?

It’s mostly about just enjoying a game that I fell in love with and doing something I like with people I like doing it with. I want to experience as much of the content as I can and I love getting stronger so I am pretty excited for AAs in SoL.

13. Anything else you want us to know?

As the name dryfly states, I love flyfishing and at 47 I still play soccer... but every year I seriously think of hanging up the cleats, especially after the first game of the season. I have 3 great kids, 2 girls and 1 boy and I live in Minnesota. I look forward to the opportunity to reunite with some old friends and to make some new ones, and hopefully add some value to the guild. My chanter is a master JC and my druid is working towards that goal in tailoring for (go go leatherfoot haversacks). I’m always willing to help others and appreciate the opportunity to see what Temerity is all about.

Cheers,

Andy aka Dryfly

Hi Dryfly. Great to see your app.
Tarkon - Rogue
Tarkonia - Cleric
Siman - Enchanter
Member of Temerity

Hey DF - exciting times!

Hey Dryfly! More ranger blood!

Hi Dryfly.  Beware - it is common Temerity belief that Rangers aren't people.
Kili / Sazar / Cazar / Guise / Leshew / Catzar

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmond Burke

Welcome Dryfly, look forward to seeing you on raids.

[Image: 8bcd93f718e27d544a0441963e239b3f.gif]
[Image: Marie.jpg]

(06-14-2018, 02:08 AM)Dryfly Wrote: I was a ranger named Nihnihnih. 

Not a fan of getting random tells I take it...

(06-14-2018, 11:13 AM)Cazar Wrote: Rangers aren't people. Fact.

Hi Dry ! Am happy to see the app ( though sad to see Destiny diminished )
Neea Cleric
Zneea Wizardess
Gnomeo Gnome

Hahah the name Nihnihnih was a result of NihNih the level 30 something or other exploring the water tunnels under Surefall and drowning... never to be seen again. I was so new to online gaming, and EQ was very young at the time too, that by the time I figured out what a pain Nihnihnih was to type I had already invested too much time into the toon.

As to the comment about rangers not being people... outside of LoTR's Strider, how often do you see a human ranger? :p

Heya, Dryfly. Good to see your app! Rangers are always welcome.

Hello friend
Lenas / Leona / Lauxi

Hi Dryfly, great application. I have seen you around and had a few chats with you over the years, I am glad to see you applying.

Marie, that is a disturbing gif.

Thanks for ToV raid tonight. Definitely learned a few tricks and had a good time. Haha I got 3/4th through the raid and was like WOOT no deaths. Of course the next thing that happened was me eating a rage.

Cheers

DF